• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie here.... (LOTS of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i remember kman from ls1tech. I post more on there than ls2.com. Im aslo on ls1.com to.

Have you found out any of your build number?

35th anniversary ss is this also your name on ls1tecH?

and thanks.

again sweet ride.
    http://tinypic.com/mh58d5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 2001somws6
      yea i remember kman from ls1tech. I post more on there than ls2.com. Im aslo on ls1.com to.

Have you found out any of your build number?

35th anniversary ss is this also your name on ls1tecH?

and thanks.

again sweet ride.
      On LS1tech Im "Avengeance".

Yeah I do have my build #s...

LE#1637

SS#3911

----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
      561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
      --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
      --

Comment

Originally posted by 35th Anniversary SS
        Havent detailed it yet but heres some older pics.. detailed pics coming up sometime next week.

I just did the wire mod too.. so all those PCM wires are outta the way.
        Sweet deal. Looks awesome.

I wish I could find out my build number. The farthest I can go is 1,485 Z28's were painted MMM in 2001. My car is a 1SC Stripper. No power windows, fog lights, power locks, ect. so it makes it a lot less common.
        /Keith
        2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

Nice numbers. Even nicer is the engine.

A Quick way to find a build number. The last five numbers of your vin is your line number.

so my last five are 00219. so that makes it the 219th car on the line.

anyone also on carcrazy.com?

Comment

Originally posted by 2001somws6
            Nice numbers. Even nicer is the engine.

A Quick way to find a build number. The last five numbers of your vin is your line number.

so my last five are 00219. so that makes it the 219th car on the line.

anyone also on carcrazy.com?
            The last 5 digits of my VIN are 43511.

So was my Camaro the 43,511 off the line since 1998, or what?
            /Keith
            2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

yep thats your line number.

here is some info on your year.

The production numbers and build counts for the 1998 model year Camaro for United States retail and fleet orders.

Comment

Sun came out today... rolled her out with camera in hand!

Guys, critique (sp?) these photos... give me your honest opinion. This was after appying a couple coats of NXT liquid. Is it just me, or the photos, or the lighting (overcast sunset), or does it look dull? Maybe Im being too anal.

Couple interior shots too.

--

Comment

Yep, its just me.... I opened the pictures full resolution and they look 10xs better. My picture host compresses all the photos that they allow me to post/share. When they compress them the quality isnt there.

--

Comment

35th Anniversary SS,

What % tint are you running? Can you take a pic of the back window of your car? I was going to get my car tinted last Sat but they said they couldn't tint over the dots in the rear window. I know some tint places can, as my friends 2002 Firehawk has tint on the dots in the back.

Edit: Car is HOT in the new pics. Lookin' good.
                    /Keith

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
                      35th Anniversary SS,

What % tint are you running? Can you take a pic of the back window of your car? I was going to get my car tinted last Sat but they said they couldn't tint over the dots in the rear window. I know some tint places can, as my friends 2002 Firehawk has tint on the dots in the back.

Edit: Car is HOT in the new pics. Lookin' good.
                      I actually bought the car used and the tint was there already. Ill take a closer look, and some photos. Its reallllllly dark though... both sides and the back. My guess is 5%.

Ill get back to ya soon with some pics.
                      --

Comment

the pictures are awsome.

very clean and sharp.

a show stopper.

Comment

Nice! I was scrolling down and before I saw your dyno I thought I spied what looked to be an FMIC! Sweet ride!My old roomate had an SS, loved that car. With all that TQ do you have trouble hooking up?

Comment

Awesome power numbers on that dyno chart....wow speechless I would kill for numbers like that even with a built motor and a Twin Turbo it would be hard to get close to that
                            2005 MACHINE SILVER C6 CORVETTE - 2006 POLAR WHITE SCION XB - 2003 LEMANS SUNSET NISSAN 350Z
                            "You can take the New Yorker out of NY, but you'll NEVER take NY out of the New Yorker"

Comment

Kman.. looks like my tint is actually installed over the dots, unfortunately you can see very very minor bubbles up close. Im gonna have to fix those now. My perfectionist side wont allow it. Ive actually heard of some shops masking off and painting the areas where the dots are. Then they install the tint. Ill probably be doing this myself.

2001somws6.. thanks again. I think Im ready to start doing car shows again.

GMZ.. traction, whats that? LOL On the stock wheels with drag radials I still have issues all the way through 3rd gear. Ill be getting a 12bolt rear end for it and going with a new set of wheels with much much wider tires.

Ed 718.. thanks for the compliments. That color on your 350 is beautifull!
                              --

Comment

Whoa, that's an awesome SS you got there. Good call on exchanging ICE for NXT.
                                2012 KIA PICANTO
                                Galaxy Black with Black Interior | 15" Kia Rims with Hankook Tires | DVD/GPS System with Back-Up Camera
                                Meguiar's Ultimate Waxed. Quik Detailed on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');