• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Garage! - April 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, I am definately going to try to make it out the the next one. I have been wanting to go to a class for a long time now and this may work out perfectly!

Just sent email to Mike for tomorrows class. I would love to be there every week either to help out or better yet, give me more knowledge on how to care for my cars paint.

Thank you Meguiar's and Mike for this opportunity, this is AWESOME and is helpful for those who have hectic schedules thru the week and weekend.

Wow, I should bring my H2 Limo..... < me trying to finish up by 10pm on it.....LOL

Sawulook
    "Angel"
    Last edited by sawulook; Apr 18, 2006, 09:58 AM.
    Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
    James R. Cook

Comment

I have to admit - not everyone is available on the weekends with such a busy schedule and since most of us have long work day hours it truely helps to know that Meguiar's (and Mike!) are willing to go the extra distance to provide time to get close to their customers and friends is exceptional.

If I lived in LA I'd be there everyweek and everyweekend. Thanks Meguair's, Thanks Mike!
      2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by Paulvr4
        I have to admit - not everyone is available on the weekends with such a busy schedule and since most of us have long work day hours it truely helps to know that Meguiar's (and Mike!) are willing to go the extra distance to provide time to get close to their customers and friends is exceptional.

If I lived in LA I'd be there everyweek and everyweekend. Thanks Meguair's, Thanks Mike!
        AMEN BROTHER AMEN!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo jealous living on the East Coast. I hope everybody that lives on the West Coast can take advantage of one of the many open nights Meguiar's has! Cause I know I'd be there!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');