• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't found my way to a place that tells me how to place an avatar with my posts. I can upload to the gallery and put pics in my posts, but the avatar thing has escaped me.

Any help?

ya just look at the bottom of the screen shot
    it is under edit options
    i cant find a good avantar that i like though
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Hey Monk,

Go to the top of the page, on the right side, click on the green button saying, "USER CP", then "Edit Options". At the bottom of the page it has your options for adding or changing an Avatar.

I'm still waiting for the one Mike said he would do for me, but I guess he forgot. We all know how busy he is.
      Last edited by blue82vette; Apr 16, 2006, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Re: Avatar

Originally posted by blue82vette
        Hey Monk,

Go to the top of the page, on the right side, click on the green button saying, "USER CP", then "Edit Opotions". At the bottom of the page it has your options for adding or changing an Avatar.

I'm still waiting for the one Mike said he would do for me, but I guess he forgot. We all know how busy he is.
        Do you have a picture in the gallery that you plan on using for your avatar?

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Mike took a number of shots of my Vette on April the 8th and showed one of them to me and said he would make me an avatar from it. It was an Awesome shot!!! I'd like to have the complete picture. Most of the pics I took of my Vette that day didn't turn out very well. I'm having a hard time learning how to [focus] and use the fairly new camera.

Thanks for asking.

Comment

2hotford,

Great shots of ur XLT! That paint looks PERFECT! It looks like you have put a lot of 'passion' into it.

BTW, If you give me a way to get a pic to you that is similar to the one Mike showed me for the avatar, I'll send it. It's a 1.36MB JPEG. I took at least 20 shots of my Vette and they ALL were just a little out of focus.

Comment

Originally posted by blue82vette
              2hotford,

Great shots of ur XLT! That paint looks PERFECT! It looks like you have put a lot of 'passion' into it.

BTW, If you give me a way to get a pic to you that is similar to the one Mike showed me for the avatar, I'll send it. It's a 1.36MB JPEG. I took at least 20 shots of my Vette and they ALL were just a little out of focus.
              Hey,

Thanks for the compliments!

I also fixed your avatar for you!

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Hi Dwight,

Last week was pretty busy, sorry I didn't get to your Avatar, I've uploaded some photos we took to the Corvettes Plus thread here, and if you like one of these Avatars I made just let me know and I'll swap it out for the one you currently have...

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Tim,

Thanks for your help with the out-of-focus pic you fixed very nicely. It is now keepable. And thanks for uploading it for me. It is better than the 1982 crossed flags I uploaded for my avatar.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Those 2 pics are great! I especially like the one going uphill. The Meguiar's sign fits the contour of the body perfect. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me.

I'd love to have those two pics untouched, sent to my email address, if it's not too much trouble. They will look great on my desktop and as pictures on my computer room wall.

Thanks again for the great detail class. Anyone that hasn't attended one is really missing out.

Dwight

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');