• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love that No. 26 wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that No. 26 wax

I have read several posts in the past year of people topping off their NXT was with No. 26 Yellow Wax. I tried it today on my 2003 GMC Sierra and I loved the results.

No. 26 goes on so easy and leaves practically no residue.

Below are a couple of pictures that show the reflection in the paint

Reflection on the driver's side.

Reflection on the passanger side.
    If it's worth doing; it worth doing right.
    I Corinthians 10:31 "Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

thats amazing for a white car
    good work!
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Good job. I like it too.

Comment

How do you apply the wax? g-100?

I have left over Hi-Tech Wax and should try it out. To me the wax doesn't last as long as the NXT but i love it on my Black Galant VR4 prior to NXT.

2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

I applied the No. 26 wax with a foam pad and removed the residue with a microfiber towel. You're right in that the No.26 will not last like the NXT but it is so easly to apply and remove that I plan to add a coat probably on a monthly basis. The next time I will probably apply it with my PC and a finishing pad and remove it with a polishing bonnet on my PC. I usually go over my truck with Quick Detailer two to three times a week and I have a garage to keep it out of the weather.
          If it's worth doing; it worth doing right.
          I Corinthians 10:31 "Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

Comment

M26 does leave such a nice finish on the paint. It looks great on your truck.

Virtually every vehicle through my shop had it applied for the last step. We bought by the case!
            See the big picture, enjoy the details

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');