• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Garage - April 19th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike

Will there be an open garage this wednesday (April 26)? I have this wednesday available and would love to stop by.
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME
      Mike

Will there be an open garage this wednesday (April 26)? I have this wednesday available and would love to stop by.
      Yes!

Hi Bob, click on the link below to go the sign-up list and I'm actually going to update the list right now!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Too bad you don't have a place in MS for a meet like that. I would love to attend one. It would be nice see what my Z would like properly polished!!
        2016 Focus ST

Comment

TCTUNING"

....WHAT A GREAT TIME...MIKE and J-RAD THANK U IT WAS VERY EDUCATIONAL AND THE HANDS ON "ROCK" meeting everybody was great ...I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT OPEN GARAGE.....J-RAD THANK U FOR HOOKING ME UP!!!
          TC LOVER"

Comment

wow that G35 was shiny/sexy

nice white evo 8 in the 1st pic...curious to know what was done on that car?

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');