• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy some questions

Hey Im the new guy on here I would have posted at the introduce self forum, but it won let me post for some reason. I have a question I have the Porter Cable 7424 which I have not used yet. My question is what pads should I buy for it? and how many. I have the meguires wax cleaner, deep crystal polish, and nxt wax that I want to use. I also have the clay bar.I just want to know what pads I should use with those 3 steps and at what speeds I should use them. Oh my paint is factory light adriatic blue on a '94 chevy caprice.

Oh and when I try to post on other topics i get this

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Last edited by freddy_caprice; Apr 20, 2006, 11:58 AM.

to MOL
    i guess you could do with 2 W9006 and one W8006

but i would just go for the pad deal at ADS and get 3 W8006 and 3 W9006
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Thanks. I will probably try that.

Comment

Re: New guy some questions

Originally posted by freddy_caprice

Oh and when I try to post on other topics i get this

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
        You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
        If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Are you still getting these errors?
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yes I am.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy_caprice
            Yes I am.
            I just check your settings and I just checked the forum settings and everything appears to be set correct.

Try logging out and then logging back in. Go to the bottom of this page to log out.

Look for the logout button on the bottom of the page.

Then log back in and try to do the things that you previously were not able to do and see if you can now do them.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');