• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!

Meguiar's RoadShow in Tampa Florida!

We're here and we're getting ready to roll!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Meguiar's RoadShow in Tampa Florida!

Here's a shot of the entire class after everyone arrived... the head count I was given was 45 people!

Have to board the plane now... more pictures Monday!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Well I don't have much time to post as I have a wedding to go to. I had a great time and met a lot of nice guys. Mike is very informative and I picked up a few tricks while there.

Tyrone Porter the Manager at Tampa Hondaland was super nice and his staff were excellent there. He had every Meguiar product on hand. I hope the pics I posted aren't to Big if they are let me know and I can resize them for the Dial-up users.

The Gift Bag and Goodies were really cool. Barry Patascher aka snooter was on hand to get his prize the one picture is of him with Mike accepting his Brand New PC and bag of Goodies. The Donuts and Pizza were great.

Comment

I just got back home and just wanted to thank Mike Phillips, Meguiars and all of the folks at Tampa Honda Land that made today's Detailing Class such a great learning experience.

I have been in the business of detailing cars for about 8 years and today I learned plenty of new techniques from Mike that I am looking forward to sharing with others. Mike's knowledge of polishing paint is quite impressive. You can tell by his enthusiasm that he truely loves helping others learn the art of paint care.

Meguiar's is very fortunate to have Mike Phillips on their team and we were very fortunate to learn from Mike at the Meguiar's Roadshow Detailing Class today in Tampa!

Thanks again Mike!
        Dwayne McPeeks

Comment

Thanks again Mike for a very fun and informative class!!!

Joe

Comment

yes mike.. you did an awsome job and absolutely love the products. I just wish i would have brought my black 96 chevy truck instead of my mustang so we could have had a vehicle that actually needed worked on instead of that practically flawless vett that Pat (i think was the name) graced us to see

Comment

Thanks for the fun Mike! You need more pictures of me however
              Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Tampa Road Show

Great Class. Real informative. Liked the hands on demonstrations. Appreciated Mike taking the time to give you a formula to fix your particular problem. Mike is very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure meeting Mike and finding locally a place to get a full line of Meg's products. Once again, great class and I'm glad I attended and I learned a lot.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks Mike for everything! My rear quarter panel NEVER looked so good You have taken the fear out of using the agressive steps to get a flawless finish and I loved the hands-on experience! You are truly an inspiration!

I can't wait till tomorrow to wash and polish my paint (again).

BIG-UPS to Tyrone and the Hondaland crew, I'll be up soon to get some more products!
                  02 PSM WRX

Comment

Tampa class

I would like to thank Mike, Meguiar's, Tampa HondaLand, and all the guests who were very professional and listened to Mikes every word. I think everyone who attended walked away with a lot more knowledge of products and techniques than a lot of clinics I've gone to.

Mike has a very down to earth way of vocalizing his own experiences and keeps the audience attention. If anybody in any other location has a chance to attend one of these classes, do yourself a favor and go!

Thanks again
                    Dwight Sargent

Comment

And to the man and wife who drove 600 miles to attend (from S.C.) all I can say is wow, thats gotta be a long ride back Hey Mike, whats your soft drink of choice? I know I owe you one.
                      Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Um, yeah 600 miles...you really are CAR CRAZY! (not a bad thing)
                        02 PSM WRX

Comment

I got into Tampa around 5:00 PM on Friday from West Palm Beach. I went directly to HondaLand. The place was buzzing. Mike is a legend. My cell phone didn't work in the Tampa area, although it was supposed to, and the guy at the parts desk from Honda Land got on the Internet and found where my closest service provider's store was located and they got the right codes in for me. All I did was ask if they knew where a MetroPCS store was--they could have just said "nope".

Met up with LAfyrfighter for dinner, a libation and a cigar in Ybor City. At Honda Land by 8:00 and was very glad I made the trip. Tyrone just opened his arms to everyone and his son is a real cute kid and hung in all day long. Mike is just as patient in person as he is on the forum and a great ambassador for Meguiar's.

For breakfast, lunch, the goodie bags and the products, $30.00 was a steal, and that's before you include a full day of instruction and unlimited qustion asking. And Honda Land had just about everything in the Meguiar's profession, consumer and Detailer line, and discounted it all.

To Meguiar's for putting on the Road Show.
                          Last edited by Monk; Apr 29, 2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

M21 in my goodie bag?

For those of you wondering what the #21 Synthetic Sealant was and neglected to ask Mike... I searched and I found that #21 was developed using the best qualities of each - Meguiar's #20 Polymer Sealant and NXT Tech Wax. There is a whole review forum on it, also read the sticky. I guess I'll be posting a review soon:

02 PSM WRX

Comment

Agreed. Thanks Meguiars for giving us Mike for a day here in Tampa! I had considered buying a G100 before, but now after seeing how easy and effective it is and using it on my own car I am calling Tyrone on Monday to get one and a few more products.

Mike has so many good tips to share. The people in Cali are lucky to have him all the time.

I'll post up my pics tomorrow after I resize them.

To you Mike:

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');