Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures! - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!

And to the man and wife who drove 600 miles to attend (from S.C.) all I can say is wow, thats gotta be a long ride back Hey Mike, whats your soft drink of choice? I know I owe you one.

Registered Member
    Um, yeah 600 miles...you really are CAR CRAZY! (not a bad thing)
    02 PSM WRX

I got into Tampa around 5:00 PM on Friday from West Palm Beach. I went directly to HondaLand. The place was buzzing. Mike is a legend. My cell phone didn't work in the Tampa area, although it was supposed to, and the guy at the parts desk from Honda Land got on the Internet and found where my closest service provider's store was located and they got the right codes in for me. All I did was ask if they knew where a MetroPCS store was--they could have just said "nope".

Met up with LAfyrfighter for dinner, a libation and a cigar in Ybor City. At Honda Land by 8:00 and was very glad I made the trip. Tyrone just opened his arms to everyone and his son is a real cute kid and hung in all day long. Mike is just as patient in person as he is on the forum and a great ambassador for Meguiar's.

For breakfast, lunch, the goodie bags and the products, $30.00 was a steal, and that's before you include a full day of instruction and unlimited qustion asking. And Honda Land had just about everything in the Meguiar's profession, consumer and Detailer line, and discounted it all.

To Meguiar's for putting on the Road Show.
    Last edited by Monk; Apr 29th, 2006 at 02:37 PM.

Registered Member

M21 in my goodie bag?

For those of you wondering what the #21 Synthetic Sealant was and neglected to ask Mike... I searched and I found that #21 was developed using the best qualities of each - Meguiar's #20 Polymer Sealant and NXT Tech Wax. There is a whole review forum on it, also read the sticky. I guess I'll be posting a review soon:

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/for...?s=&forumid=89
    02 PSM WRX

Registered Member
    Agreed. Thanks Meguiars for giving us Mike for a day here in Tampa! I had considered buying a G100 before, but now after seeing how easy and effective it is and using it on my own car I am calling Tyrone on Monday to get one and a few more products.

Mike has so many good tips to share. The people in Cali are lucky to have him all the time.

I'll post up my pics tomorrow after I resize them.

To you Mike:

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You all! for one of best times I have had working at Tampa Hondaland. You all were great, the best group of people I have ever met. Mike you are the man with the plan, your knowledge of Meguiar's products is outstanding, maybe I should have took you up on the offer for a Sunday class too.

Thanks everyone for the purchases of all the products today, you all made this a great day and I can't say thank you enough, if you need help with getting anything you just let me know, my phone number is in the bag. Mike again and again you are the man.

Thank you to Mike, Meguiar's, Tyrone and Tampa Hondaland. Now that I know about the great selection Hondaland has, I know where to get my supplies and get gifts for other people.

It was a fun time and it was great to meet the people and hear the car care info first hand. Here's a couple of pictures:

Wanted to thank Mike, Meguiar's, Tyrone and Tampa Hondaland for a great class lots and lots of great info. You can read, and look at all the pictures detailing how it's done but nothing like seeing in person to get the full effect. This is a must do class. So if you even want to have the confidence and technique this is a must attend class. Mike will make class fly with a blend of info and humor. lol Once again thanks to all who made this possible.
    Last edited by farefax; Apr 30th, 2006 at 02:09 AM.

Looks like you had much better weather than we did in Dallas. However, I am sure we had as much fun!

Cheers!

Originally posted by tporter
    . . . . if you need help with getting anything you just let me know, my phone number is in the bag.
    Um, yeah, about that new Honda Fit Sport Auto @ invoice less 10% delivered to AZ, Tyrone?

Seriously, it looks like another great Meguiar's event but what is with the picture showing several of you folks LEANING on the car???
    Last edited by coolchid; Apr 30th, 2006 at 04:40 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information