• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to have to stop posting for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to have to stop posting for a while

Going to have to stop posting for a while(maybe into july) or atleast slow it down... i probably spend too much time on here anyways

but its because exams are coming up and then I have more exams after that :p
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Probably best thing for you, its amazing how much time is spent on these forums

Good luck for the exams.

Comment

Same here wife sometimes gets upset about me being on here...
      MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Yep between this and World of Warcraft my wise tends to get a little upset. I have scaled down quite a bit on both though so all should be good.
        If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Comment

Good look on exams
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

lol i only have a day left of freedom
            i get my first exam back on monday so hopefully I will do well!
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I can relate. I'm still in highschool, but AP exams are approaching too fast and I have a SAT to take. I'm finding less time to care for my jeep because of high fuel costs and school, good thing #21 last a couple months.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');