• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My very first German Hot Rod detail (2000 silver Porsche Carrera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very first German Hot Rod detail (2000 silver Porsche Carrera)

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I detailed for a friend of mine his silver 2000 Porsche Carrera. It has been kept outside for most of the time he has had it.(what a shame) You all may remember the 67 vette convert that I did, this is number 2 of 4 he wants me to do. Once all of his are done I move on to doing his office managers and partners vehicles. He will be keeping me busy. The process that I used was to wash with NXT car wash, Clayed entire car with mild detailers, clay and last touch cut 50/50 for lube, polished with 80 with a 8006 pad and pc set to 5, waxed with Nxt tech liquid, removed that with an ultimate bonnet and pc set to 5, windows detailer line glass cleaner, dash was treated with the trim and dash foam, seats were cleaned and conditioned with Gold Class 2 step, Tires were treated with Hot Shine spray (can).
    Any commentes would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

Befores

After Wash

Finished

2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Nice! However I would like to see the before and after shot of that little red number in the background of the last photo
    My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

hey the3dwizard,

If you look around in the show pages it is posted. Look for my name or first detail of the season 67 vette convert.

Comment

here are a few more pics

Andrew

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');