• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again, Mequiars shows why they are the best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, Mequiars shows why they are the best!

After about 8 months of owning an Ultra Safe Wheel Spoke Brush, I used it yesterday and noticed that the rubber tip was poking through the end of the brush, exposing the wire beneath it...fortunately, I only scratched a small piece of my wheel and it's barely noticeable....I've never had a need to call Mequiars Customer Service until today when I called to see if I could get another rubber tip for the brush...the brush is fine it's just not useable on my good rims...anyway, the gentleman I spoke with was great ( I apologize I didn't get his name )..he made me feel very comfortable and didn't act like I was imposing on him at all...he indicated that I couldn't get another rubber tip but that he would send me another brush since he didn't think that this should have happened....that's not what I wanted (I only wanted the rubber tip) but he was AWESOME and offered to replace the brush...THANK YOU MEQUIARS !!!

p.s. the company I work for is going through an extensive training program right now which will teach us how to keep our customers "engaged"....it's the new buzzword out there in terms of growing your business...keeping customers engaged means you exceed their expectations each time you have contact with them and they will continue not only to do business with you but spread the word about you....I can't tell you how many people I tell about Meguiars all the time, and now, I have a new reason to spread the word !!....I am truly an engaged customer
    Last edited by TKDDAD; May 1, 2006, 09:48 AM.
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

It seems in today’s world that most people go for the lowest price and that brand loyalty is hard to find. However, when I find a great company, with great products AND great service I go out of my way to reward them with my business and loyalty. Mequiars is one of those rare companies that has earned my loyalty. Glad to hear that Mequiars continues to be a great company!

PS: I have this same brush and love it!
    Last edited by the3dwizard; May 1, 2006, 12:54 PM.
    My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

Great story. the3dwizard is right. brand loyalty is rarity anymore. It's a shame. Meguiar's products are great, and they're also affordable. FWIW, I don't even know what the competitors are charging for their products. It just doesn't concern me. I buy Meguiar's, and always will.

GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PEOPLE! GREAT COMPANY!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');