• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer failure and Shipments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer failure and Shipments

Did the computer failure last week affect the shipping of orders at all?? I made an order last Thursday afternoon and have not received any email confirmations of shipment.

Hi CHzo6,

No. The servers that host the Meguiar's Online Discussion Forum are completely separate from the servers that hos Meguiar.com

If you like, you can call Meguiar's Customer Service about your order to make sure there are no problems.

1-800-347-5700

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Computer failure and Shipments

Originally posted by CHzo6
      Did the computer failure last week affect the shipping of orders at all?? I made an order last Thursday afternoon and have not received any email confirmations of shipment.
      Heh, I did the same thing, but on Wednesday (6/2). I called the automated check thing and it's waiting for shipping, so I'm not too concerned. If I don't see a shipping confirmation email (I did get an order confirmation email shortly after ordering) by tomorrow I'll probably give a call and see what's up.

I'm getting a gallon of Last Touch, so I can't wait to give it a whirl! I am also getting more of the waffle-weave drying towels as they rock!!
      1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
      2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
      1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Thanks for the info. I too ordered a gallon of Last Touch along with plenty of other stuff.
        Hopefully Uncle Sam doesnt come calling for me again til Fall so I can use this stuff all Summer.

Comment

My order shipped this morning. I did talk to a customer service rep anyway as I was curious as to the delay. He said he couldn't tell for sure, but that the Detailer line is most likely what held it up as it's so new. So since we both ordered Last Touch, that's probably what it was. I got the spray bottle and head also. Did you?
          1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
          2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
          1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

You might not get the OSHA compliant spray bottles right away, I was told there was a fire in the warehouse and no bottles are available at the moment... but I could be wrong.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');