• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Season Dressing- This stuff rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Season Dressing - This stuff rocks!

I spray it out of the bottle on to my applicator then apply... I would get a spray bottle easier to control the amount of product. It is a thicker liquid not watery but not as thick as Endurance(if you have used endurance). does that help?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
      I spray it out of the bottle on to my applicator then apply... I would get a spray bottle easier to control the amount of product. It is a thicker liquid not watery but not as thick as Endurance(if you have used endurance). does that help?
      That helps a ton. Thank you so much, looks like I'll be placing an order tonight.
      Happy Corvetting

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye project car in the works...

Comment

Does one have to use an applicator? Or could it just be sprayed onto wheel wells and then wiped with a cloth after it's set for a while? I'm trying to decide what to get for a dressing for wheel wells/engine/exterior black trim...could it be used to dress things in the engine compartment?
        Lydia's Mobile Detailing
        Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
        2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

if i knew back than about this man i wouls`t messed my bumper
          this goes under professional line.wander if we have it
          at http://www.meguiars.nl/
          alberto gorin
          known as gorin002

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
            Does one have to use an applicator? Or could it just be sprayed onto wheel wells and then wiped with a cloth after it's set for a while?
            I know it's been several weeks since you asked this, but I figure you (or someone else) might still be looking for an answer.

For trim, I highly recommend using an applicator, even something as simple as a terry towel. Applying it this way will get you an even coat and stretch your ASD supply farther. It also saves you the step of having to come back to it once it's dried and wipe up areas where it went on too heavy or pooled.

For wheel wells, I just spray it and let it dry. Since they're mainly vertical, it seems to level itself out well and dries looking rich and even. It doesn't get much easier. I'd post a pic of my wells, but I was offroad yesterday and all you can see is dried mud.

Stick to Hyper-Dressing for under the hood: ASD's a solvent dressing.

Comment

Re: All Season Dressi- This stuff rocks!

Thanks for posting your suggestions Backcountry... sometimes it's hard to be aware of or answer every questions.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: All Season Dressi- This stuff rocks!

I like the way it keeps your black mirrors, bumpers, and trims looking new......and it lasts too

Comment

Re: All Season Dressing- This stuff rocks!

I have been using this product for sometime and I continue to be amazed at the look it provides.... its 'just right' for me on both tires and plastic. This has to be one of my top products in my collection!

Now that I have even more plastic I think I am going to need a gallon!

In the photo, you can see what I missed with the applicator (near the tail light where the black plastic meets the body panel) as you can see it makes a difference!
                  Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                  Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');