• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with 74 T/A / advise by Anthony Orosco to contact Mike Phillips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with 74 T/A / advise by Anthony Orosco to contact Mike Phillips.

Hi Gang,

I was referred to this board by Anthony Orosco and advised to contact Mike Phillips.
    A little over a year ago I bought attached 74 T/A , decided to bring it back to its old glory.
    As you see form the photo the car went through a total restoration and then some.
    The body shop striped the paint down to bear metal and primed and re-pained it with base coat / clear coat process.
    The body shop color sanded it as best and they could, but still needs help. IMO it is a 6.5 out of 10
    I am not knowable enough to take on this project on my own. Also I would really hate to hand the car to some amateur that will ruin the finish further.
    Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Steve

to MOL
    nice ride! I can't say I see any paint problems the car looks like its wet
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Steve, welcome to MOL.

Me, I'm a little confused...

While Mike Phillips "certainly has seen it all", Anthony also has a substantial degree of expertise, as does your paint shop, for that matter.

Neither your pictures nor your narrative discuss your actual concerns...

So, what, precisely, is it that you need assistance with?

You may want to run down to Irvine on a Wednesday Night to let the folks at "World Headquarters" see the car first hand.

Jim
      Last edited by Jimmy Buffit; May 3, 2006, 06:49 PM.
      If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Hi Steve,

I recieved a few e-mails about this thread and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Please feel encouraged to bring your car by this Saterday in the afternoon and I'll take a look at it after the Mercedes-Benz class

Or attend the class! It's full but we have room for one more!

Another option would be to bring the car by one of our Open Garage nights on Wednesdays...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');