• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Photo Gallery appears to be working again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Photo Gallery appears to be working again...

Hi all,

The Photo Gallery appears to be working again, at least I just successfully uploaded a photo,

Could I get a couple of volunteers to try uploading pictures to their Gallery?

Once I hear that it's working for others, I'll start replacing the photos that were lost due to the disk drive crash.

This may take a few weeks by the way as many of the pictures I upload I then burn to CD's to save hard drive space.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

I uploaded to my gallery and it seemed to work fine.

Tom
    98 MarkVIII LSC
    04 Honda Pilot
    00 Harley Softail

"Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."
    Charlie Ryan - 1955

Comment

seems to work fine for me chief!
      2019 GMC Sierra
      1500 AT4

Comment

Cool... were back in business...

Ugh... now to locate all those pictures and upload them....

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

multiple images

The only time I uploaded (right before the crash, of course) I could not select multiple images in the browser and had to upload one at a time. Is it possible to select multiple images in the same folder for uploading all at once?
          TwoTooBlack

Because one black car just wasn't enough . . .

Comment

looks like its working fine, I just uploaded some updated pictures of the chevelle.

Last edited by DETLMAN; Jun 8, 2004, 12:50 PM.
            If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Hi TwoTooblack,

You can upload multiple images in one upload, but for some reason, all your images will have the same description and key search words you give the first image.

This is not a good thing and defeats the purpose of uploading multiple images. You don't want to upload 6 images and have them all say "Corvette Before" when the last 4 pictures are Corvette After.

I upload as many if not more than most people and can assure you it is annoying to have to upload one picture at a time. This forces me to make sure each picture has value and tells a story.

So I guess something good comes from this type of glitch.

Mike
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by DETLMAN a.k.a. SqkyKln
                looks like its working fine, I just uploaded some updated pictures of the chevelle.

looks like its almost ready to sneak it around the block a few times.
                2019 GMC Sierra
                1500 AT4

Comment

I wish ! maybe another month. When its ready for a sneak appearance it will be ready to ROLL OUT ! I cant wait to do a big smokey burnout

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                    You can upload multiple images in one upload, but for some reason, all your images will have the same description and key search words you give the first image.

This is not a good thing and defeats the purpose of uploading multiple images. You don't want to upload 6 images and have them all say "Corvette Before" when the last 4 pictures are Corvette After.
                    Thanks Mike. Expect a bunch of "740i before" photos - half of which will look really good!
                    TwoTooBlack

Because one black car just wasn't enough . . .

Comment

Originally posted by DETLMAN a.k.a. SqkyKln
                      I wish ! maybe another month. When its ready for a sneak appearance it will be ready to ROLL OUT ! I cant wait to do a big smokey burnout
                      remember the camera!
                      2019 GMC Sierra
                      1500 AT4

Comment

no doubt! Maybe even a short video

its already registered for a show in september and another in august, so I need to get on it.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');