• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scion Tc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion Tc

Heyy

I have an 06 TC BCP. I am 17 and do my best to keep it looking great. I have some questions. What is the best product for cleaning the seats. and the best product for cleaning the interior dash and other parts. also my doors on the bottom are scuffed, how can i really het those clean.

Thanks for all the help.

Denny

congrats on your purchase (kpagel just recently purchased one as well)! since your car is pretty new... you can clean, protect, and maintain it with the quik interior detailer AND the wipes as well! as demonstrated by tim ---> http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...&postid=105423

Last edited by imacarnut; May 4, 2006, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I highly recommend NXT Generation Tech Protect. It's a little thicker than Quik Interior Detailer, but it offers longer-lasting UV protection without the excessively greasy feel. Plus, it works great on exterior trim as well.

2012 KIA PICANTO
      Galaxy Black with Black Interior | 15" Kia Rims with Hankook Tires | DVD/GPS System with Back-Up Camera
      Meguiar's Ultimate Waxed. Quik Detailed on a daily basis.

Comment

Yeah, the Quick Interior Detailer doesnt offer any protection, so you may want to use the Nxt Protectant and the Detailer alternating, or something like that.

What are your seats made of?
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yeah, dont forget you guys. He may not have leather or vinyl seats. You wouldnt want to use those products on cloth, I imagine.
          Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
          Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

My seats are weird, they arent exaclty cloth, they are amlmost like the seats in a corolla, the better models.

What can i use to get stains off of trhe seats. thanks in advance.

Denny

Comment

Well, if they are some sort of fabric, you will want to look at either something like the Heavy Duty Carpet and Interior Cleaner (purple spray bottle), or the Carpet and Upholstry Cleaner (foam) in the Detailer or Marine Lines.

Incidently, I see you mentioned scuffs above. You really cant remove scratches/scuffs in colored plastic. Just dress them and try to hide them.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

My wife has an 04 Corolla S and she hauls around our 2 boys in it. Spilled milk, pieces of food... you'd be surprised what ends up in the fabric seats.

The Meguiar's All-Surface Interior Brush and the Foam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner restored it to NEW condition. Didn't take any pics (can't photograph *everything* i detail!)... but take my word for it.

Brian

Comment

O thanks so much guys, cant wait to get crackin on that soon!!
                  Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Another protectant to consider is Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant. It offers as much UV protection as Tech Protect, only with less gloss (even with two applications).

2012 KIA PICANTO
                    Galaxy Black with Black Interior | 15" Kia Rims with Hankook Tires | DVD/GPS System with Back-Up Camera
                    Meguiar's Ultimate Waxed. Quik Detailed on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');