• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best product to.......??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best product to.......??

whats the best product i can use by hand that will take out all my fine scratches,spiderwebs,and swirls?? i wanted to find this out before i do my big detail job this weekend.....

ScratchX is what i would think if you're doing it by hand. But maybe the pros here can chime in, im still a newbie

Comment

That was a very quick and prompt reply...... Could be worth a shot trying it with ScratchX. Only thing is that it would need to restore the 'shine'/reflectiveness of the glass also.
      S60slipstream

Comment

i think my arms will effin fall off by the time i do the WHOLE car cause i know you have to work that stuff in.....lol

Comment

Yeah, you might not want to plan on doing the whole car in one day with ScratchX... Just clean/polish/wax a section at a time.

What it Means to Remove a Scratch

How To Remove Swirls By Hand

How to remove a defect by hand with ScratchX
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');