• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club at Meguiar's - 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club at Meguiar's - 2006

San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club at Meguiar's - 2006

In a few hours, a caravan of members from the San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club will start showing up at Meguiar's!

We'll be ready for them!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

thanx mike for the great time! i hope to see you on wed!!

Mark H, (the red SL500)

Comment

We had 32 people in our class today and lots of great questions on paint, products and procedures. The best part of the class however was the race for Pink Slips between to Smart Cars!

Full Class!

Racing for Pink Slips at Meguiar's Garage!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Great session today, thanks so much Mike. Now I can detail my own car the correct way. Cheers!

I posted some pics here: http://mbworld.org/forums/showthread...12#post1587712

Comment

Mike, thanks for the informative session today.

Maybe I will get off my lazy bottom and detail my car now that I know the "correct/best" way to do so.

半岛真人--平台注册登录送不停,半岛体育信誉第一,官方登录入口安全有保障,手机APP下载为您提供:体育资讯、电子竞技、足球竞猜、真人视讯,24小时提供在线为您服务!

Comment

Great class, as usual!

Mike - thanks for all your work and 'detailed' presentation. I have attended several of your classes, and have learned something at each class. Sometimes it is a detailer trick of the trade, sometimes it is advice on improving my skills. But even if it were only a means of my keeping up to date on Meguiar's new products, the class would still be extremely useful and informative! The opportunity to purchase demonstrated products is just icing on the cake.

The only suggestions I would have would be to omit the opening video comercial and use the time on product discussion, and maybe a use more comprehensive order list for buying product - I forgot to order some M21 because it wasn't spelled out on the list, and I overlooked it in the catalog.

Thanks again for your time and expertise, and thank you to Meguiar's for hosting this valuable service.

John

Comment

Mike: Thanks to you and Meguiar's for the informative session today. Learned some things that I never knew before. Please also keep us informed on when/if the applicator pad forum-only special happens.

Here are some pics from today:

Last edited by sdsilverm3; May 7, 2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mike for having us over.

I think this was my fifth class, and I enjoyed this one as much as the first.

I was just thinking that I started out using Meguiar's products since I bought my first car in 1984.

I first used the cleaner wax in the red bottle, and then graduated to #7 and #26 when I really got into detailing.

When Gold Class came out, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It leaves such a beautiful, deep finish.

When NXT came out last year, I started using it. Love the slick finish and how easy it is to remove.

If I hadn't of been at the class, I wouldn't have know that M21 was released. I guess I missed it when you guys launched it.

I ordered it and look forward to seeing the results.

Comment

Thanks a million Mike. Imma go get a G-100 now. I never thought it was that easy until i saw it in action. GOOD STUFF! I must say, the trip was worth driving from Mexico for. hahaha
                  Mike La
                  Southern California
                  2006 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG
                  1997 Toyota Supra T88h Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by amg_mike
                    Thanks a million Mike. Imma go get a G-100 now. I never thought it was that easy until i saw it in action. GOOD STUFF! I must say, the trip was worth driving from Mexico for. hahaha
                    We're glad you made the drive and we're glad you enjoyed our class! You're the guy who won the bottle of NXT Car Wash for "Long Distance Award" correct?
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thank You Mike for hosting another great Saturday class.. Lost count on how many classes I've been to but ALWAYS go away with new tips picked up at the class!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cummins
                        Thank You Mike for hosting another great Saturday class.. Lost count on how many classes I've been to but ALWAYS go away with new tips picked up at the class!
                        Your very welcome Mark and thank you for helping me to set-up in the morning as we we're short handed.
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Missed the Detail Day for the M-B Club

Mike: Sorry I missed Saturday's Detail Day, but unforseen circumstances came up. By reading all the mails, looks like everyone had a great time and enjoyed working with the Meguiar's products. Thanks so much for all the hard work you do for the Clubs. Hopefully, when I reserve the spot for next year's Detail Day , I will show up.

Best regards,
                          Tom
                          VP Mercedes-Benz Club, San Diego Section

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                            We're glad you made the drive and we're glad you enjoyed our class! You're the guy who won the bottle of NXT Car Wash for "Long Distance Award" correct?
                            Actually that was me. Mike DOES live down the street from me, but he was in Irvine that day. He had a head start.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');