• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#16...a few thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #16...a few thoughts

Here is a recent pic of my rims with a coat of AIO topped with #16, and *Hot Shine on the tire:

When people see this picture:

This is what freaks them out:

Last edited by Don; Feb 19, 2004, 11:09 AM.
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

AWESOME shine!! I love seeing cars/trucks with miles on them that looks as good as your's...it is a testament to the owners passion for detailing!!
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
    Bright Silver Metallic / Ebony Interior
    ASC# 1,575
    406 rwhp 392 rwtrq

Comment

Thanks, this is my daily driver/toy. It's just over two years old and I drive a 90 mile round trip to work 6 days a week in all weather. I still have 3 years to pay on the thing...wonder how many miles it'll have on it then (or if there'll be any paint left)
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"

Comment

That looks very good, sure looks new acctually better than new! It will pay off in the end when and if you ever go to sell it. It show it was taken care of. On three vehicle that I have traded/sold they looked new when I sold them. In fact my last truck after 3 1/2 years and 60,000 miles I didn't have a single door ding, but I had a lot of long parking lot walks and still do.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I uploaded a few more pics of my car & #16

Gallery
          Don
          12/27/2015
          "Darth Camaro"

Comment

Looks great! Yes it will look just as great 3 years from now if you keep the same maintenace routine.

Tires and wheels look great too! Hot Shine is my favorite tire product. I prefer the high gloss look on the tires. AIO does a great job on wheels although I have never tried #16 or #26 on wheels yet.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Those wheels look absolutely perfect. Super job and thanks for sharing the pictures. Hot Shine is definately a great product and is readily available at stores like WallyWorld... NICE!

RP
              -The Final Detail-
              Lagrange, Kentucky
              thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
              CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Car looks great Don!

Another real good (and all Meguiars combo) is #20 Polymer Sealant and #16 Pro Paste Wax. Both products are super user friendly and after 3 weeks and several days of rain, both vehicles are beading like mad!

#16 has a very wet look to it.
                Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');