• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Paste Wax vs NXT Tech Paste Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Paste Wax vs NXT Tech Paste Wax

Hie guys,

I am using Gold Class Car Wash ? So which one will complement the was better and give better results ?

Pls advice

All of Meguiars products work well together, so no worries there. You just have to pick what you like. I can give you my thoughts, but that is all they are:

Gold Class Wash - Leaves a nice shine, slick finish, very gentle.

Nxt Wash - Cleans a little better in my opinion, helps with hard water, but not as slick of a finish left behind. Good to follow up with a Spray Wax or QD.

Gold Class Wax - Nice rich shine, espeacialy on dark colors, and tends to keep a slick finish. Wont last as long as Nxt.

Nxt Wax - Officialy Meguiars longest lasting/best protecting wax, but tends to lose its looks a little quicker in my opinion. Really a good idea to follow every wash with a coat of Nxt Spray Wax to keep up the looks.

Just have to pick and choose which properties you like best.

Hope that helps some
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

All Meguiars products are designed to work well with each other... This might be more a personal preference question, kind of a what you like to use better.

What I prefer.... I have been very happy with NXT Tech Wax both paste and liquid, great product that leaves great results. Now for Gold Class Wash, its the one I use and couldn't be happier my preferred wash hands down.

edit: What Murr1525 said....
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

If your vehicle is going to be outdoors most of its life and is hardly ever washed I'd recommend using the NXT Generation Tech wax due to it being more durable than the Gold Class. If you maintain the finish regularly you can't go wrong with either product. They both protect your finish and provide a high gloss.

As far as shampoos the Gold Class Shampoo & Condtioner and a higher lever of condtioners giving you a higher gloss than any other wash we offer. Our NXT Generation Wash is great if you have hard water, minimizing water spots.

Comment

i have never used GC wax, but always hear how its not very durable compared to nxt etc..

btw i have never seen a GC wax bottle lol
          its always packaged in a box

anyone got a pic of what the actual bottle looks like?

Comment

here you go along with some others that I have

Comment

thanks for that

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');