• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Open Garage - May 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys,

Pics are up! I'm glad things turned out great - I managed to arrive on time (thanks 5, to 605s, to 405s people - it only took 2 hrs to get from Burbank to Irvine). Low and behold - 6 other people were just as excited as I waiting at the garage/in the bays working on their cars!

It was nice to meet everyone - some of you I've met prior and it's always a pleasure.

To the Scion guy w/ the CF hood - hope you enjoy your show today - share some pics with us!

Nice to meet both Richards!

Octane guy - thanks for the tips on the rotary, that little scratch did come out nicely w/ the 83 on 1,500. It took time, but that's part of the process.

Maybe I'll stop by in August when it's not as hot

later guys!
    2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by Paulvr4

Check me out...being all tight...holdin the chord out of the way...and my sweet hat...hahahahaha

Just playin. Thanks for the pics paul! It was nice meeting you. Hopefully I'll see you again next time you come out
      Car: '03 Indigo Ink Toyota Matrix XR, Pretty much stock...

Comment

there they are.. thnx for the pics i cant wait for the next wed night again..
        hope to see you guys there again..

peace

Comment

Man I wish I lived a few thousand miles closer, lookes like a blast.
          Life is about the journey, not the destination

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');