• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Online Acronyms - Product Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiars Online Acronyms - Product Links

Originally posted by agp423 View Post
    What does ONR stand for?
    It's a product made by Optimum called 'No Rinse." Personally, I prefer MLT (I just invented that acronym) or more affectionately known as Meguiar's Last Touch.

Comment

Thanks, I used to know that too. One year away from Meguiars and I forgot almost everything!

Comment

thank you very much guys... i'll be giving a written exam for my detailer for this stuff.. more power guys... go car crazy...
        XTREME AUTO SPA more than a carwash...
        MEGUIAR'S PHILIPPINES Cabanatuan City Detailer

Comment

Thanks! LSP was driving me crazy. Couldn't find what it meant anywhere - until I found this thread!

Comment

Great job!! I will make this a sticky!!

Comment

I have also made a 'product list' of old/new products...BUT, I have no idea how to put it up.

It is done as a spreadsheet (Open Office), about 63k, 4 sheets (8 1/2 x 11) long wise. A total of 296 lines and 281 of those are Meguiar's products. I should add, it only covers the 'chemicals', not pads, etc.

TIA for any help.

Bill

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');