• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another newbie here from Germany!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another newbie here from Germany!

that one on the country road is SICK!!!

nice pics..

Comment

Hey thanks alot for the wonderful compliments guys!

Originally posted by OhioCarBuff View Post
      Blackstang,

Looks absolutely awesome! I have always thought that bodystyle of mustang (1994-1998) is SOOOOOO much better looking then the ones made from 99 to present. Also, I am suprised to see that vehicle in Europe, I would have thought American V-8 muscle cars in Europe are almost non existant.

The landscapes etc. from your photos in Germany look almost itentical to Ohio!
      Yeah man it's funny but back in 1994 when this body design was first introduced I hated it and I told myself that I would never buy one. In 2002 when my wife and I was looking into getting a Mustang I wanted one from the new edge design(99-04) but my wife liked the 94-98 more so we went her route. I didn't fall in love with the car instantly. It took until the time I drove it home then I thought that all the car needed was a few things like wheels, etc for it to appeal to me and after the upgrades the car grew on me so strong that I have no plans to ever sell it.

Oh and the US car scene is VERY big in Europe. There are clubs and all sorts of events over here plus a lot of hardcore fans. It's a pleasure to drive an American car over here because it is so exotic. I'm really enjoying it here.

Got one more for y'all!

Comment

to MOL. You have a beautiful Mustang, the finish looks superb!You have great enthusaism to go along with all the other "car crazies" on here, myself included.

Comment

Thanks! You can definitely consider me car crazy and I'm glad to be among the bunch.

Comment

Welcome "back" to MOL Blackstang! What an outstanding shine you have on your Mustang!! Awesome photos too!! Did you end up sticking with Gold Class, or did you try NXT? My Mustang has been garaged over the winter, and I am SO glad the weather has started to warm up so she can come out and "play" hehe. I'm so anxious to do a full detail on her too!

Comment

Welcome to MOL Blackstang! Great car you have there.

SYDSTER

Comment

Thanks for the compliments and the warm welcome guys.

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
                Welcome "back" to MOL Blackstang! What an outstanding shine you have on your Mustang!! Awesome photos too!! Did you end up sticking with Gold Class, or did you try NXT? My Mustang has been garaged over the winter, and I am SO glad the weather has started to warm up so she can come out and "play" hehe. I'm so anxious to do a full detail on her too!
                Hi!

Yeah I'm still using Gold Class. I just came back recently from TX for a few days and I went to Walmart to look for some NXT and unfortunately they ran out. I should've went to autozone but I was pressed for time. Hope to get some to try out one day. Thanks again for the compliment and have fun detailing your Stang. I can't wait to give mine a detail next week.

I have another pic for you all and this one happens to be my favorite.
                Hope you all like it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');