• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wipes

Got my 20 pack today and I gotta say..Man I shoulda got some of these a long time ago! They are by far the softest most plush towell I have ever used! Well worth the money,can't wair to use em this weekend on the wifes car. ...Thanx Meguiar's

I like them too!

Good price, good polishing cloth... kudos to the guy who came up with this idea!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      I like them too!

Good price, good polishing cloth... kudos to the guy who came up with this idea!

Mike
      Mike, was it you??
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

Yeah, they are great buff-off towels. I was having some difficulty with Blackfire coming off (always do when I apply by hand). My Autofibers, which are great towels, weren't cutting it. The Ultimate Wipe and some Final Detail (I used FD with the Autofiber too) and a bit of time and it came off completely. I was sort of thinking I'd just be able to improve the evenness, but ultimately have to wash the car. But the Ultimate Wipe saved me.
        1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
        2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
        1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Originally posted by SpoiledMan
          Mike, was it you??
          Gosh no!

I forwarded this post to the one guy I know of that works on new products and he e-mailed me back to let me know this and many other new products is a team effort.

There's more new stuff for the future too!

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Well......let's hear the new ideas Mike! What to look forward to.

Comment

Me likey Ultimate Wipes!!!!
              Rangerpowersports.com
              Ranger72

Comment

I received my first pack of the Ultimate wipes last week and am using them on my Mother's new Dodge Stratus for the first time.

They are great and I like then "BUT", something I have noticed is this. They are apparently produced by the roll and I am assuming a HOT KNIFE of some sort is used to cut them. On 2 of the 4 sides is the result of this cut. These 2 sides have and edgyness to them. They do not appear to have caused me any problems as yet but if you feel these edges they seem pretty stiff where the material had been melted by the knife. Kind of has some hard points there. Some are worse than others.

I have noticed a few times when wiping if I had folded the towel up in such a way that my hand was applying pressure directly to one of these edges it was rather uncomfortable and makes me a little cautious as to how I fold my towels now so as not to let one of these edges ride my finish.

But I do like the towels and intend on continuing to use them.
                Last edited by Jeff Smith; Sep 18, 2005, 08:08 PM.
                Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');