• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quik detailer bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: quik detailer bottles

^^^100% right. Mine came perfect and I'm across the country. I would suggest you take it up at your local post office and file a complaint (not that it will do anything this time around), but maybe future packages will be handles better.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Mike,

I know it looks like shipping damage, but I believe it stems from the fact that the corrugated was soaking wet with QD. While it smells good, corrugated does not like being wet and it's strength diminishes greatly when it is.

Once it is wet, it would be very easy for normal handling to crush this box which would easily hold up if it were dry.

I'll give customer service a call today.

Thanks.
      It's only weird because it's not normal

www.project-one.us

Comment

As for the Meg's "sprayers"... My QD and UQD are not great (the UQD especially), it drips all over the place. I guess it never really bothered me too much, but I'm just chiming in because there is a thread on it.

I really LOVE the "detailer" line spray bottles and just figure eventually I'll just get a full line of detailer spray bottles or some equivalent at Lowe's or Home Depot. I'm getting very close to another big shopping spree at ADS!
        ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Mine was definitely a leaky bottle as all packaging was intact. The trigger was just loose enough to drip slowly once you turned the bottle upside down. But I'll have to admit that I put that wet mico in my car because I love the smell of QD .

Comment

Moved to Temporary Forum Group for Survey Threads

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I received mine today and the entire bottle of Quick Detailer leaked and I can't use the product, the microfiber is ruined also becaus eits full of the quick detailer. Can I please get a replacement?

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');