• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated shots of my tC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated shots of my tC!

Here are some updated shots of my tC which I picked up three weeks ago. I initially polished it up and applied a coat of #21. Last night I applied a coat of NXT over the top of it (first time using NXT) and I love its looks.

I also added TRD lowering springs (approx 1.25" drop all around) to fill in the wheel gaps. It was a PITA to install, but in the end it was worth it. I also had the windows tinted with Formula 1 tint-expensive, but the quality is excellent. I'll be getting some 18x7.5 Gram Light wheels soon.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to post shots of the 'first aid kit'

At an event last November at the Meguiar's Headquarter, I won one of the Meguiar's detailing cases. Now that I own one, I wouldn't go without it, I definitely recommend one to everyone. I load it up with the following:

-Quik Detailer
    -NXT Glass Cleaner
    -Interior Quick Detailer
    -Meguiar's carpet cleaner
    -Mother's FX Tire Shine (I don't have any extra bottles to carry Hyper Dressing)
    -Meguiar's interior brush
    -2 Sumpreme Shine microfibers
    -2 generic microfibers for dirtier jobs
    -2 foam applicators

I could load it up with much more, but I want to keep it simple and just stick with the necesseties.

Comment

lookin' good!

Comment

Nice TC i have one to. where did u get that bag, its awesome!

Comment

Looks Sharp! ...and love the grille!!!

Alex
          Mandarina Racing

Comment

I can be purchased direct from Meguiar's.com or over the phone.

Originally posted by dennytc
            Nice TC i have one to. where did u get that bag, its awesome!
            Last edited by Jorge Sanchez; May 18, 2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Nice looking ride and awsome bag!
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

a nice glow..

I really like how NXT x 3 coats looks, so you may opt for that in the future and I can most certainly atest that "blue" will be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by tumbler
                  a nice glow..

I really like how NXT x 3 coats looks, so you may opt for that in the future and I can most certainly atest that "blue" will be crazy

Thanks, I'll probably add another layer tomorrow, just cause I'll be bored. I'm actually just experimenting with NXT and #21. Normally I'd use #26 by hand, but I went with #21 this time because of ease of use with the PC. In a couple months I'll probably strip it all off to see how it looks with a carnuba.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');