• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars #16 Professional Paste Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars #16 Professional Paste Wax

Hi guys,

I'm trying very hard to get my hands on a tin of Meguairs #16 Professional Paste Wax but to no avail. Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how can I can a tin here in Singapore.

Thanks!

Hi DetailDude,

Welcome to Meguair's Online!

Can anyone on this forum suggest any ideas?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Meguiar's has a distributor in Singapore, but they don't carry the #16 Professional Paste Wax,

Hypercoat

I know Meguiar's sells a lot of our traditional mold release paste waxes in that area of the world, I wonder if any of them might have some of the #16 PPW?

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

pardon my ignorince, but can't it be order from the states and shipped?
        2019 GMC Sierra
        1500 AT4

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
          pardon my ignorince, but can't it be order from the states and shipped?
          I have tried ordering from Autopia and Meguiars but they don't ship to Singapore.

I used to see them on the shelves until NXT arrived.

Comment

sorry to hear that. do you have any friends in the states or some other location that could buy it for you and mail it?
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

I looked in 3 stores here in No. Va, and can't find Mequires #16 anywhere... any suggestions on where I can find it locally??

Comment

Hopefully this will help...

How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike... I know where the one on Pickett Street is.. if not, then I have a few dealerships that might be able to help me out..

Comment

Originally posted by Trblmkr
                    I looked in 3 stores here in No. Va, and can't find Mequires #16 anywhere... any suggestions on where I can find it locally??
                    Try Total Auto Parts in Herndon, VA. It's not right around the corner, but not too far from Springfield. They also stock the Detailer line (after I had them order me up some Engine Kote and APC+).
                    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Mike have you tried the other mold release waxes 8,87,88? i could swear i had a can of that 88 and 16 years ago, acually my brother i believe bought them, and i a few years later found them. i have to check my mom's garage real good. do they still make these? 16 is also a mold release wax correct?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');