• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean4U's Work Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean4U's Work Truck

Here is my personal ride:
    2003 Ford Ranger "Tremor" Package
    22,325 miles
    (and counting)

Now for the "details"....

Meguiar's NXT Car Wash
    Meguiar's Body Solvent
    Meguiar's Clay Bar
    Meguiar's #83
    (8006 Pad at #5)
    Meguiar's #80
    (8006 Pad at #5...Removed with NXT Spay Wax)
    Meguiar's #21
    (9006 Pad...Allowed to remain on truck for 1 hour)
    Meguiar's NXT Liquid Tech Wax
    (9006 Pad...2 Coats...1 Hour dry time per coat)
    Meguiar's #34 Final Inspection Wipe Down
    Meguiar's Hyper Dressing
    (4:1)

www.clean4udetailing.com

Nice ride , You dont use pressure washer ?
    CAUTION : Auto Detailing is addictive. It can be very difficult to quit. " CAR CRAZY " (Serious car care people)

Comment

Originally posted by OCMD
      Nice ride , You dont use pressure washer ?
      I was looking for one also!
      "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

Nice settup, I see you have a FIMCO tank sprayer in the back. I have been looking into one of these. Does it work out good for you.

Comment

Hi Justin,

Nice truck, nice website, I'm sure you'll do well!

A couple of notes, the first one being we don't allow any commercial links in your posts or your signatures, this is standard for most forum on the Internet. Below I'll include the forum rules for your reading pleasure and I've increased the font size for the above aforementioned broken rules.

I right clicked on your photos and noticed you're hosting them at Photobucket, that's your prerogative, but here's a little something I wrote on the topic...

Why PhotoBucket is a waste of time...

Or, why PhotoBucket and all of these other photo hosting websites are a waste of time...

Also, just to point out a good rule of thumb is to limit the width of your photos to around 700 pixels wide, 800 if you feel the need. Your larger photos are 1048 pixels wide which means in order for anyone to see the entire photo they will have to horizontal scroll, which actually means they can never see the entire photos because as they are scrolling in one direction to seem more of the photo, the other side of the photo is disappearing off the screen.

Does that makes sense?

Here's an article I wrote on dealing with images on discussion forums, this would include our forum or any forum.

How to put pictures into your posts
          Pictures

Tutorials on how to crop, resize, upload and insert your pictures into your messages

How-to Crop your photos before uploading them to your gallery

How to resize your photos using Easy Thumbnails - Free software!

Step-by-Step Picture-Posting HOW TO

And as promised, here are the forum rules...

Forum Rules

to Meguiar's Online!

When Meguiar's Online when live in January 2004 our goal was to create an Online community for learning about car care and detailing. A place for "Car Crazy" enthusiasts to share and learn from the knowledge of others.

Meguiar's Online is a place for helping others. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and polite community for constructive conversation.

Meguiar's Online Member Rules!

1. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

2. No arguing with Moderators or Administrators.

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all.

7. Keep language "G Rated", this includes insinuations. If you wouldn't say it in front of your grandparents, your parents or your children, then you shouldn't probably be posting to the Meguiar's Online forum.

8. Only appropriate pictures suitable for all audiences will be allowed, this includes avatars. If the photo is questionable at all it will be deleted without warning.

9. No commercial messages will be allowed. This includes web site links, phone numbers and email addresses. Commercial messages will be deleted.

10. Only one account per member! The only conceivable reason for multiple accounts, would be for fraudulent activity. You will be banned for this action immediately.

11. Continuously breaking the rules to disrupt the Online community will result in you being banned from the forum with little or no warning.

Signatures Rules:

1. No links to commercial web site links, phone numbers or email addresses will be allowed. (*See exceptions below.)

2. No photos allowed, this option is not enabled.

3. Nothing rude, crude or impolite will be allowed

Justice for Breaking the Rules - Color Code:
          We are human and we all make mistakes, however, there will be consequences for your actions as follows:

Blue = Polite warning via email or PM to remind you of the rules.

Green = Warning and Possible one-seven day suspension.

Red = You will be banned immediately with little or no warning.

Exceptions:

We stand behind our Moderators, if you are causing a problem for the Online community the above "Justice Rule Code" can be taken to the next level when appropriate.

*You may include your company name and your title in your signature as long as it is not a click-able link.

Reporting a Post, Photo or Member:

NOTE: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Please remember that as a member you do have the power to report a post, member or photo without becoming involved publicly. You can do this by hitting the report button under each member's name.

You will then be asked to give a reason for reporting the post, person or photo.

You are also welcome to send the Administrators and Moderators a PM to let them know of your concern.

Thank you for being a contributing member and following the rules,

Your Meguiar's Online Team
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');