• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which QD do you prefer and Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which QD do you prefer and Why?

M34 Final Inspection

NXT Speed Detailer

Last Touch

Meguiar's Quick Detailer
    M-34 Final Inspection
    13.64%
    Last Touch Spray Detailer
    29.55%
    NXT Speed Detailer
    18.18%
    Meguiar's Quick Detailer (Classic)
    38.64%

The poll is expired.

Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

I am trying to decide on one product to make it my exclusive QD, and am hoping your input will help me decide.
    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

i use final inspection because for a gallon its not to expensive..i cut it 1:1 with water and it seems to hold up well...im still looking into cutting it 2parts detailer one part water to see if that works out better...if final detail comes in a 5 gallon i will buy that

Comment

curentrly using quik detailer as i have two bottles of it...

willing to try other brands, after my first bottle finishes

Comment

I prefer Last Touch... sometimes it can be a little hard to work with but IMO it looks the best and its economical.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Last Touch here, followed by Final Inspection

Comment

Final Inspection is the one that dilutes 1:1 for claying correct? Last Touch isnt often used with claying?
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
                Final Inspection is the one that dilutes 1:1 for claying correct? Last Touch isnt often used with claying?
                Murr, it says to dilute 1:1 for claying. I reuse all my old consumer QD bottles and fill them up with Last Touch (diluted 1:1) for claying. No problems that I can detect.

For the record, I voted for last touch
                Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Comment

I prefer classic since there is no way I can get my hands on Last Touch, yes I am too young to have a credit card or do anything over the internet, But I have heard some good reviews about others.... might try as soon as I run out

Comment

Ive only had the chance to use QD and NXT... and I love em both. Although.. I would be willing to give the others a try.

Could someone maybe post up the differences between the four different products?

TIA! (Thanks In Advance)

BTW.. does anyone else think NXT Speed Detailer smells like Sprite?
                    ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
                    561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
                    --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
                    --

Comment

1st : NXT Speed Detailer. Outstanding shine and offers protection. Good lubrication quality eliminates possible swirling while removing dust.

Close second: Last Touch. Great shine, provides protection. Nice coconut smell but NXT smells even better. That is a side benefit but I use this stuff all the time (every day if not raining) so it does matter some.

RamAirV1
                      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

QD. Final Inspection seemed to smear, just didn't like the NXT version as well and I havent gotten a chance at Last Touch yet (this is the detailer line stuff, right?)....Plus, the smell of QD just makes me think of summer! Just cause everyone here is as car crazy as I am, I can admit to spraying it on a towel during the winter just to smell it!!

Comment

Originally posted by electricgreen
                          QD. Final Inspection seemed to smear, just didn't like the NXT version as well and I havent gotten a chance at Last Touch yet (this is the detailer line stuff, right?)....Plus, the smell of QD just makes me think of summer! Just cause everyone here is as car crazy as I am, I can admit to spraying it on a towel during the winter just to smell it!!
                          For Last Touch(detailer line) a little goes along ways, a cool surface is important and it seems to work better if you have a fairly fresh coat of wax - otherwise you can get smearing. I have not really used Final Inspection but it may be to Last Touch(application)!?!?
                          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I am in love with the last touch foam detailer. I bought a case or it Extremely easy application and even easier to wipe off no smears good lubrication and great shine. Greg

Comment

Last Touch got my vote...Great look and extreme slickness. As several members mentioned, I also re-use my Quick Detailer bottle for applying Last Touch.
                              MCA - Nothing special...just my initials

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');