• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M80 Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M80 Application

What is the correct procedure for applying M80 with a PC. How long should you aplying the cleaner? How should you remove it?

How to use the G100 to remove swirls

Comment

Check this thread out,

While I have not watched it, I did just order it and everything I've read about it has been positive. I've known Mike and Lynn for years and if there's ever anyone I've met that has a passion for polishing paint, it's Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTouchNJ
        Check this thread out,

While I have not watched it, I did just order it and everything I've read about it has been positive. I've known Mike and Lynn for years and if there's ever anyone I've met that has a passion for polishing paint, it's Mike.
        I just got my copy yesterday. I already watched it twice and I am really excited to finally buy some product. The vid worked on a single stage paint and #80 took care of everything. I don't think my Civic clear coat will be that easy, so I'm gonna do a test spot with some #83.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');