• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this correct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this correct?

My detailing-(1)Wash-Car wash soap
    (2)Pre-wax cleaner-Deep Crystal paint cleaner
    (3)Glaze-Machine Glaze#3
    (4)Polish-Deep Crystal Polish
    (5)Wax-Deep Crystal Wax

Every weekend I would wash.Once a month I would Glaze/Polish and wax.Any thoughts/advise would be great.Thanks Joe

Sounds like a good approach. The only comment I would have is that both of the polishes is a bit of overkill. My want to do the DC2 first, since the glaze is probably more reflective.

Comment

1) Wash
      2) CLAY
      3)DC1 or M80
      4) DC2 or if you used M80 skip this
      5) #7
      6) NXT x 2

you're good to go.

its all personal pref. though. so we can argue this all day.

BUT DEF. CLAY THE SURFACE FIRST.

Comment

are you doing this by hand or machine?as for you process i agree with TrufflePig..your 2nd step should be claying...the deep crystal 2 polish states its formulated for dark cars but it works great for light colored cars as well...i personally wouldnt use both deep crystal polish and machine glaze..i would use the deep crystal by hand and the machine glaze by machine..hope this helps as for the wax, deep crystal is great but give a synthetic a try like nxt

Comment

Originally posted by jchetty
          are you doing this by hand or machine?
          yes that is a huge question to be answered?

Comment

I'm using a buffer/PC-7424

I'm going to wash/Clay/Clean/Polish or glaze/wax.Is this good?Thanks Joe

Comment

Re: I'm using a buffer/PC-7424

Originally posted by Dieseljoe
              I'm going to wash/Clay/Clean/Polish or glaze/wax.Is this good?Thanks Joe
              You got it bro!

Good luck
              Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig
                Go Oilers Go !
                What's going on with the Oilers ?...you can't let Carolina beat you guys...please !!..beat them !
                Bill Poirier
                West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');