• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars buyout at BigLots!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars buyout at BigLots!!

This was in todays paper!

Last edited by kellyinkc; May 28, 2006, 10:14 AM.
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

I am so stocked up from the big Autozone closeout. I have stuff and accessories galore.

Nice find though!!
    http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

I'm stocked up from Advance Auto close out also, I'm looking at the QD and cleaner wax combo for 9.99. They are both 32 oz.
      That might be a good price just for the QD, my regulaur size QD was 4.99.

Comment

that would explain why Pep Boy's was pulling all these Meguiar's products off their shelf a few months back.
        I wonder where all that stuff was going to end up. Now I know where to look!
        prices are good.

Comment

i just got back from there and i spent $100 thanks for the info. i guess it does pay to read the inserts in the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by MTBPATH
            that would explain why Pep Boy's was pulling all these Meguiar's products off their shelf a few months back.
            I wonder where all that stuff was going to end up. Now I know where to look!
            prices are good.
            Anybody know why these companies are having closeouts on Megs? Seems like a lot of them all at once. Maybe a new Meg's line coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by rosenberry
              i just got back from there and i spent $100 thanks for the info. i guess it does pay to read the inserts in the paper.
              Glad to be of help.

Comment

No Big Lots ads today. Just incase anyone didn't know, ADS is having a good sale on Microfiber.

Comment

Originally posted by SiriusRIMZ
                  No Big Lots ads today. Just incase anyone didn't know, ADS is having a good sale on Microfiber.
                  ADS ?

Comment

That stuff has been @ Biglots by my house for a few weeks. I stocked up. The tire brush broke the first time I used it. Slipped out of my hands and fell about 12 inches and broke in two. The rest of the stuff has been holding up fine.

Comment

spent like $50.00 after I saw this here this morning.....Thanks for the info. I didn't get the ad in the mail or newspaper for some reason.

I already had most of the brushes, just got more to have in future!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rosenberry
                        was there other items not listed in the advertisement?
                        or just the ad items?
                        I'm wondering how you spent $100 on only those items listed?
                        unless you bought 10 each

Comment

Fred Meyer's in the SEattle area had a 30% off of all meg's products a while back. Then a 20% off all detailing products. Their shelves are looking quite bare. GI Joe's still has a great selection in this area, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MTBPATH
                            was there other items not listed in the advertisement?
                            or just the ad items?
                            I'm wondering how you spent $100 on only those items listed?
                            unless you bought 10 each
                            i bought a few of everything that was on sale lol

Comment

Welp... I just found 3 local Big Lots near my work. Gonna head there on my lunch.
                              ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
                              561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
                              --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
                              --

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');