• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars buyout at BigLots!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now all I need to do is win this month's G100 raffle!

Comment

I live in Michigan in the Brighton / Howell area and Big Lots here had all the brushes, the mits and a few other odds and ends looked like they had quite a few have already made two trips guess the third on will be the charm after that my "stock" should be at a comfortable level

Comment

Make sure you check the aisles out... I found the majority of the Megs goodies on an end cap but couldnt find the GC tire dressing. They had the GC tire, along with the same stuff on the end cap, all in the aisle.
        ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
        561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
        --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
        --

Comment

Haha this thread cracks me up... we are all hitting up Big Lots and searching their isles like mad men for the Meguiars products.

Comment

It is quite commical. The old ladies at the register think I'm nuts. I walk up there with only a cart of cleaning products! Not once, not twice, but three times already!
            Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

If you guys haven't gone to your local biglots yet....GO!!!..I went to mine this past weekend..and it was Meguiars heaven I kid you not... I went twice in one day!

Comment

Very very true!! they have almost all of the brushes, i only bought the versa angle body brush (wide) though because i can get the rest of them in Canada
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
                  Very very true!! they have almost all of the brushes, i only bought the versa angle body brush (wide) though because i can get the rest of them in Canada
                  I bought one too! it was only 9.99 and since there was a Kregan auto parts near by I dropped in and they were selling the small body brush for 8.99!!!..

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up $40 worth of Meguiars products there. The cashier gave me a funny look I wished there were more of the big QD bottles left, cause I would have bought them all!

Comment

Originally posted by lamyun
                      Thanks for the heads up. I picked up $40 worth of Meguiars products there. The cashier gave me a funny look I wished there were more of the big QD bottles left, cause I would have bought them all!
                      My BigLots was out of the QD...

Comment

i bought ($2.49) an Ultra Plush Chenille Wash Pad a few days ago and got around to using it today. i usually always use a sheepskin mitt and decided to give this a try, and i like the fact it gives less hand fatigue. does anyone else have a problem with it linting? that is the only problem i've had with it thus far ...

Comment

I go like once a week now to make sure if there are new items, I get them.
                          so exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut
                            i bought ($2.49) an Ultra Plush Chenille Wash Pad a few days ago and got around to using it today. i usually always use a sheepskin mitt and decided to give this a try, and i like the fact it gives less hand fatigue. does anyone else have a problem with it linting? that is the only problem i've had with it thus far ...
                            I started using the Chenille pads..(the bone shaped ones) and haven't had any issues with linting at all... Might be because they are brand new and have a lil bit of excess material.

Comment

I just went and bought...

Versa Angle Wide Body Brush - 9.99$

Chenille Wash Pad - 2.49$

Deep Pile Chenille Wash Mitt (I got the last one! (i have 4 anyway ) - 2.99$

Ultra Plush Wash Mitt - 3.99$

Grand total of around 20 bucks.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on this. THe big Lots near by did not have a lot left, but I picked up a couple bottles of the Endurance Tire Protectant Gel and Ultra Plush Wash Mitt for only $12.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');