• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your mobile watertank setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your mobile watertank setup

Just curious is to what you guys are using and how are you hooking it up?

Watertank into pump into pressurewasher/hose?
    Let's make all of the cars shiny!

I believe just "gravity feed" works fine. Thats what I plan to use on my setup. One hose connected to the bottom of the tank and enough venting for air to replace the water. The pressurewasher creats enough vacuum to **** water in by itself.

Comment

I asked a similiar question a while back and got some helpful replies, check it:
      http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...threadid=11896

Comment

thanks

Comment

I use a Waterace pump connected to my tank and pressure washer.
          Proud Owner/ Avy's Mobile Detailing

Comment

Purchase a quality pump that has seals built to draw water into the pump so that the force of gravity from the water in the tank is all you need to get water to your PW.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Thanks super, its an honor when you reply....lol.

I love the avatar, my uncle was the only one from his company to survive the invasion of Iwo Jima. He never spoke of it, but when he passed away several years ago we found his scrap book. He still fit in his dress blues (he was in great shape) and was buried as such. Something like 10,000 Marines died/were injured in the invasion, and alot of people don't know the story behind the flag raising. <----------sucessfully hijacks my own thread

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');