• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar’s Creates a "Wicked" Shine on Alpine’s Sinister Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superior Shine
    KEVIN THESE LATE NIGHT CALL HAVE TO STOP!!!!!!
    Who am I kidding! When is the next project???
    Sweet write up, thanks.
    Joe- Thank YOU!
    Looks like I may have to find a late night project in Vegas... You seem to be there a lot lately.

Comment

Joe or Jason-
      Do you have any pics of the rub-out you can add?
      Kevin Brown
      NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Everybody has seen my pics already -

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Kevin, When is the next one!?!?!? Will Alpine build a show car for 2007?
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Re: Alpine Sinister Six Rub-Out Session

Wow.

Simply Wow.

I thought I'd worked on some major projects, but...
            Kevin, outstanding presentation. Thank You.

Now we know why Joe is so wacky - the Cuban gets no sleep!

Wow!

Jim
            If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Jim-

Thanks for the kind words... I wish you lived a bit closer. I'd love to include you on a project such as this... After all- You're an NXTti Graduate!

Have you been using your Mirka stuff, or do you mostly use the Unigrit?

Have you tried the So1o System yet?

Comment

Wow guys and girls, That was a awesome project. The writeup and the step by step pics were great. It gave a better understanding of the different steps taken. Thanks for taking the time to lay out the the whole process for us. Once again great job everyone.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

GREAT write up and nice pictures Kevin, Thanks for sharing with us..Nothing like the best people for the best proyect...

PS: That shop It's a mess But I guess that they are working on a such short time line that there are better things to do that orginize the work area....The important thing is the final product...
                  Women wear shinny, men drive it...
                  Click on link to see signature picture:
                  http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...a/500/Tano.jpg

Comment

Look for the Alpine Consumer Electronics Show 2008 show car rub out session coming soon!!

Comment

Can't wait. I saw the Sinister and the Imprint at the show in San Diego last week and they looked nice.
                      1988 Toyota Tercel 1.5l I4 - AKA the BEAST
                      1994 BMW 325CI
                      2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L
                      SR Detailing

Comment

Just nice ?

Comment

Re: Alpine Electronics Sinister Six Rub-Out Session

I plan on reworking the paint on all of the Alpine show vehicles this year.

Of course, I'll be inviting a few of my MOL Buddies to lend a hand & join in on the fun.
                          We always seem to get better pics of the processes involved when a group of us show up with cameras in tow.

Some fine sanding here & there, to remove swirls, scuffs, and paint-shrinkage.
                          Plexiglas & Plastics will be restored to look like new.

Then, we're gonna dial in every remaining square-inch with the proper Meguiar's products and procedures.
                          After touring the world, these vehicles need some TLC!
                          Kevin Brown
                          NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Hey Kevin,

Once again, an amazing job!

I really enjoy reading your well documented posts!

Tim
                            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Re: Alpine Electronics Sinister Six Rub-Out Session

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                              I plan on reworking the paint on all of the Alpine show vehicles this year.

Of course, I'll be inviting a few of my MOL Buddies to lend a hand & join in on the fun.
                              We always seem to get better pics of the processes involved when a group of us show up with cameras in tow.

Some fine sanding here & there, to remove swirls, scuffs, and paint-shrinkage.
                              Plexiglas & Plastics will be restored to look like new.

Then, we're gonna dial in every remaining square-inch with the proper Meguiar's products and procedures.
                              After touring the world, these vehicles need some TLC!

When does the fun begin?????????????

Comment

Re: Meguiar’s Creates a "Wicked" Shine on Alpine’s Sinister Six

amazing job and write up
                                2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
                                2005 Honda CRF250R
                                2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');