Pictures & Comments from Baltimore, Maryland!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures & Comments from Baltimore, Maryland!

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar

What a great group of people we had today at the Baltimore, Maryland Volunteer Firehouse today! The facilities were perfect for holding a detailing class and our hosts were top notch in every aspect!

Full Class!

Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar
    I think the final count for people that made the class today was 35 and everyone had lots of great questions about a wide-spectrum of topics. After the classroom portion was over and every had their fill of pizza we adjourned to the where the Fire Trucks are kept and proceeded to take what we learned in the classroom and apply it in the garage.

Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

I am the paint whisperer. Superior Shine's Avatar
    AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Registered Member
    Was a great class learned alot ..can't wait to try some of this on my cars.....I have a 1990 miata was painted last year and alot of over spray....Thanks again Mike for the great class!

Glenda

P.S

Thanks Joe for letting us at the prowler site know about the class

Registered Member

Thumbs up "So that's what I was doing wrong!"

Mike, I'd like to thank you for sharing your time and knowledge of the often confusing world of automobile detailing, products and tools. Not only did I enjoy learning about the amazing history of Meguiar's, particularly about Malcolm Meguiar's contribution to improving the products for the automotive industry time and time again. I love hearing stories about hard work turning into success!

I found your instructions to be well thought out and quite easy to follow. I truly feel that I have a much better understanding of the proper techniques and products that will allow me to not only keep my new car, a 2006 Pontiac GTO, looking better than it did in the showroom. But help me restore my beloved 1999 Chevy S10's paint back to something I can be proud of for many more years to come!

I'd also like to thank Meguiar's for creating such a program. It's a class that i've been needing ever since I became "Car Crazy". I'm glad a respected company such as Meguiar's had the foresight to acknowledge and address this need. I thank you!

One more big thank you to the North Point Volunteer Fire Dept for hosting this class. Your hospitality was much appreciated! Be safe and thanks for the work your do!
    2006 Impulse Blue GTO
    1999 Indigo Blue S10

Registered Member
    Mike really knows his stuff! The class was well organized and really informative. I'm really glad I came. Now I know how to use my PC that I bought a month ago!

Thanks Mike!

Registered Member

Thumbs up

Mike,
    Kudo's to you and your team efforts today in the training session.
    If there was a thread for trainer of the year I would nominate you to receive it.
    Your PASSION for what you believe in touched everyone today in some way, and we all will share a part of that with everyone we speak to about having the fun you showed us today in a little work, and to see the possitive results.
    I hope the pics I took for you were helpful.
    I will also be spreading this info to the TRAILVOY CLUB SITE that introduced this whole idea to me.
    I will touch hundreds of people as to your success, and also to recommend you if there is ever another opportunity again to train several interested crazy car detail people.

Thanks again,

Jeff C

Registered Member
    Only one way to describe this man's knowledge...insane. I learned a ton today thanks to this class. The only downside is that I need to buy up all of these products now, but it'll be worth it in the end. Thanks for all your help Mike!

What a great class! I have to add to the thanks for Meguiar's and Mike for investing in having a class here on the East Coast, and to the folks at the fire house for allowing us to use their suberb premises.

The class was very professional and very well presented, and Mike's passion for paint care and Meguiar's great products comes through in everything that he does.

The classrooom session was very informative, but seeing the hands-on application in the afternoon session was even more helpful. I learned a ton about the technique for using my DA polisher.

I have only used my PC only once, and I clearly ran it too slowly for polishing and did not apply enough pressure. I am looking forward to getting even better results when I apply what I have learned.

About the only complaint I have, is why are there so few classes here on the East coast? . I have at least three friends who were interested in the class but couldn't make this date due to other obligations.

Thanks again for a great class!

Registered Member
    If all classes were this good i'd be a doctor by now. Greatest class that I ever been to. I learned a ton of stuff and got some gret tips.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information