Pictures & Comments from Baltimore, Maryland! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures & Comments from Baltimore, Maryland!

How cool !!...can't wait till I can attend one of these classes someday...Mike, how much pressure is being applied here:? It's one of the things I struggle with when using the PC...too much pressure, not enough..looks like the pad is pretty compressed in this photo.
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Registered Member
    This was definitely the best training class that I have ever attended. Now I know the proper way to use my DA polisher. Mike's knowledge was incredible and his presentation was excellent. I don't think that one person lost interest for a second. The hands on demonstration was exactly what everyone was looking for. We had a great demo car and the results, which were relatively effortless, were amazing.

I remember well over a year ago when I joined the forum asking about the availability of one of these classes on the east coast. I signed up immediately when I found out about it. These classes are exactly what those of us who are Car Crazy want to see. I highly recommend that Meguiar's keep these classes going all over the country. Believe me, the company will reap the benefits many times over.

And finally, a note to Mr. Barry Meguiar: you and your compny have an extraordinary employee in Mike. He is passionate about his work and it shows in his presentations. Please keep these classes going. It was fantastic.

Registered Member
    Originally posted by rwlc5
    This was definitely the best training class that I have ever attended. Now I know the proper way to use my DA polisher. Mike's knowledge was incredible and his presentation was excellent. I don't think that one person lost interest for a second. The hands on demonstration was exactly what everyone was looking for. We had a great demo car and the results, which were relatively effortless, were amazing.

I remember well over a year ago when I joined the forum asking about the availability of one of these classes on the east coast. I signed up immediately when I found out about it. These classes are exactly what those of us who are Car Crazy want to see. I highly recommend that Meguiar's keep these classes going all over the country. Believe me, the company will reap the benefits many times over.

And finally, a note to Mr. Barry Meguiar: you and your compny have an extraordinary employee in Mike. He is passionate about his work and it shows in his presentations. Please keep these classes going. It was fantastic.
    I couldnt agree more I woke up this morning and went to pep boys. I brought scratch x , plastx , some towels and applicators, gold class car wash and now Im going to order some items online that I cant find in the store.

Registered Member
    Mike--you da man!
    Megs--you da company!!

Good things happen when a knowledgable and passionate person and a company with good products and support work together.

This class is a must, especially for those thinking of purchasing a DA polisher or just bought one recently.

And even those that have had one for a while will learn a few things for sure. I know I did. I feel more confident now about choosing products to use and using them properly.

Meguiars--I highly recommend that you continue setting up these classes around the country.

And the North Point/Edgemere Fire Dept guys were great hosts and had the perfect facility to have this event. Thanks to you guys.
    2006 Mercedes C-55 AMG black
    2000 BMW 328ci silver-totalled by son (no injuries)
    1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 deep amythest

Registered Member
    Great Class!

The hour drive was definitely worth it.

I've learned a lot from the forums but there is no subsitute for hands-on training.

Great tips from a fantastic teacher - which has already inspired me to buy more Meguiars products on my way home...

Thanks!

WOW, what can i say? the class was awesome! mike is a very passionate and knowlegeable guy when it comes to his work; and it shows in the forums and especially in person. i learned quite a few interesting things about mike and the history of meguiars. his class on detailing was very informative, and i think anyone could learn a few things from it. the practical hands on experience was particularly invaluable to me. i bought a pc last year along with several of meguiar's products. there was only so much i could do from practicing on my wife's car and reading the forums. i just didn't feel like i was getting the results i was looking for. after asking mike several questions in class, during the hands on training, and staying after to watch him finish the guys hood, i feel more confident in using my pc and meguiar's products. gonna practice some more on my wife's integra then it will be time to tackle my camaro.

i would like to thank the volunteer fire dept for hosting the event. jeff smith and mobilejoe for getting this going. and i would like to especially thank mike for his valuable time and expertise. and meguiars for sending him here! you guys got a really cool thing going on with these classes and i am extremely happy that i had the opportunity to attend one of them!

Registered Member

Saturday's Class

Thank you so much for the class. My wife and I learned so much. We were so tire when we arrived and figured we’d sleep through the class but you kept out attention and kept the class exciting. The class was well worth the 6 hour drive. Maybe one day we can have a class in the Raleigh area.
    Stacy Rhodes
    Master Detailer

Registered Member
    where can i find one of these flashlights that show the swirls on the cars??????

cant seem to find one

Registered Member
    It was a single xenon light. I think Mike said you can pick one up from target for like 15 to 20 bucks. I just saw a dual light at pep boys for 29.99 but im not sure if you would get the same effect with the dual light that you get from the single light.

Registered Member
    Actually Mikes is a dual light, there is a switch on the back to switch between light modes. I bought the one from Pep Boys and they are identical.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information