Pictures & Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pictures & Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania!

Registered Member
    This class was excellent and definitely worth the time. Thanks to Mike and Rod for spending time with us to share their extensive knowlege on car surface care. The classroom portion was very informative and covered everything from how the Meguiars company was formed and grew to what it is today, as well as detailed instruction on the steps to producing the flawless finish we all desire from our cars . It was interesting to learn the history of how the different product lines evolved and how to properly use them.

Mike and Rod were able to clear up misinformation and common misconceptions about surface care with simple and technical explanations. Both were eager to answer any and all of our questions. I also learned alot from watching Mike demonstrate the D/A and rotary buffers (a must see for anyone).

There is definitely no substitution for watching and talking to these two in person compared to reading information or watching videos.

Meguairs is truely lucky to have employees like these representing their products. Both Mike and Rod are truely "Car Crazy" and live up to the Meguairs slogan.

If anyone is sincere about how their car looks and is fortunate to have the opportunity to attend this class, they would be foolish to pass it by! I think that anyone, experienced or not, can walk away from this class having learned something about improving their car's finish.

Thanks again to Mike, Rod, and Lynn who hosted the event. The class was top notch! Hopefully I will be able to attend a NXT institute class in the future.

Jason
    Last edited by blkbmw; Jun 6th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.
    You must stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Registered Member
    I'm unhappy about missing this class

Are there any plans for another class in the immediate area?

Originally posted by _Ed_

Are there any plans for another class in the immediate area?
    One is in piscataway nj this saturday with Rod, but its focused on advanced so it would of been good to take this detailing 101 before it like i did with this one. Its full for now but you can be put on standby in case someone cancels. Link to it..

Piscataway class

hey mike or rod any chance of an advanced class in mechanicsburg any time soon if so id be there in a heartbeat thanks

Registered Member
    Originally posted by scarface_
    One is in piscataway nj this saturday with Rod, but its focused on advanced so it would of been good to take this detailing 101 before it like i did with this one. Its full for now but you can be put on standby in case someone cancels. Link to it..

Piscataway class
    Besides the class being full and advanced,I have work then a housewarming party to attend later in the day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information