Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!
Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar

Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!

Meguiar's RoadShow in Tampa Florida!

We're here and we're getting ready to roll!

Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar

Meguiar's RoadShow in Tampa Florida!

Here's a shot of the entire class after everyone arrived... the head count I was given was 45 people!

Have to board the plane now... more pictures Monday!
    Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

Talking

Well I don't have much time to post as I have a wedding to go to. I had a great time and met a lot of nice guys. Mike is very informative and I picked up a few tricks while there.

Tyrone Porter the Manager at Tampa Hondaland was super nice and his staff were excellent there. He had every Meguiar product on hand. I hope the pics I posted aren't to Big if they are let me know and I can resize them for the Dial-up users.

The Gift Bag and Goodies were really cool. Barry Patascher aka snooter was on hand to get his prize the one picture is of him with Mike accepting his Brand New PC and bag of Goodies. The Donuts and Pizza were great.

Registered Member
    I just got back home and just wanted to thank Mike Phillips, Meguiars and all of the folks at Tampa Honda Land that made today's Detailing Class such a great learning experience.

I have been in the business of detailing cars for about 8 years and today I learned plenty of new techniques from Mike that I am looking forward to sharing with others. Mike's knowledge of polishing paint is quite impressive. You can tell by his enthusiasm that he truely loves helping others learn the art of paint care.

Meguiar's is very fortunate to have Mike Phillips on their team and we were very fortunate to learn from Mike at the Meguiar's Roadshow Detailing Class today in Tampa!

Thanks again Mike!
    Dwayne McPeeks

Thanks again Mike for a very fun and informative class!!!

Joe

Registered Member
    yes mike.. you did an awsome job and absolutely love the products. I just wish i would have brought my black 96 chevy truck instead of my mustang so we could have had a vehicle that actually needed worked on instead of that practically flawless vett that Pat (i think was the name) graced us to see

Thanks for the fun Mike! You need more pictures of me however

Thumbs up Tampa Road Show

Great Class. Real informative. Liked the hands on demonstrations. Appreciated Mike taking the time to give you a formula to fix your particular problem. Mike is very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure meeting Mike and finding locally a place to get a full line of Meg's products. Once again, great class and I'm glad I attended and I learned a lot.

Registered Member
    Thanks Mike for everything! My rear quarter panel NEVER looked so good You have taken the fear out of using the agressive steps to get a flawless finish and I loved the hands-on experience! You are truly an inspiration!

I can't wait till tomorrow to wash and polish my paint (again).

BIG-UPS to Tyrone and the Hondaland crew, I'll be up soon to get some more products!
    02 PSM WRX

Registered Member

Tampa class

I would like to thank Mike, Meguiar's, Tampa HondaLand, and all the guests who were very professional and listened to Mikes every word. I think everyone who attended walked away with a lot more knowledge of products and techniques than a lot of clinics I've gone to.

Mike has a very down to earth way of vocalizing his own experiences and keeps the audience attention. If anybody in any other location has a chance to attend one of these classes, do yourself a favor and go!

Thanks again
    Dwight Sargent

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information