Pictures & Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures & Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania!

Registered Member
    what is one of these swirl finders called and where can i get one?

Registered Member
    You made my week! I had been waiting so long for a class close by, and Mechanicsburg is in my back yard. To Mike, Rod, Lynn and everybody else that but this class together, THANK YOU!!!!!

Mike and Rod answered my questions, which helped me to understand the how and why of using Meguiar's products. You gentlemen are a class act. Again THANK YOU

Registered Member
    Great class taught by great guys. The things you learn by watching Mike and Rod demonstrate technique is something that all enthusiasts should experience.

I'd attend another one in a heartbeat.

Thanks to Mike, Rod, and Lynn. Class Act!

Registered Member

Mechanicsburg Class- Awesome

Mike,
    Thanks for coming out to Mechanicsburg to work with us yesterday and impart some of your knowledge on us. It was a great session with a lot of valuable information. I look forward to working on my paint with all of this new found knowledge and can approach my vehicles problems with confidence. I am completely sold on the Meguiars system and products and assure you that Meguiars has gained a long time customer.

The class was great!

Thanks again,
    Nate Bruno

Thanks Mike.
    Your class was top notch.
    An incredible amount of knowledge was dispensed.
    I tried to absorb all of it
    If anyone is on the fence about attending a future class,
    it is a no brainer....just do it!!!!

Thanks Again,

Phil Snyder

Registered Member
    To everyone that could not make this class you missed out big time, this class was awesome. I enjoyed it so much. Mike Phillips is such an asset to Meguiar's. These posts are very informative, but to see them in action was 100 times better. I recommend every one on this forum to attend any clinics in the future. I would gladly go again. Thanks also to Lynn Palmer, Rod Kraft and Harrisburg auto auction. I don't believe Meguiar's realizes the hardwork and dedication that each of you place in your work, also thank you for the pizza, soda and donuts .

I am planning a large purchase from Meguiar's this month.

Thanks Again,

Shawn Sidesinger

p.s. Thank you Meguiar's for the gift bags.

Great class! Mike answered all the questions, Rod joined in answering them too. Watching Mike use the DA made it easier to see how to operate it. Now i wont be afraid of using it. Also now i'm answering questions on the forum instead of asking them thanks to MIke going through everything. You should do these classes more often, people won't be afraid of the DA and will know everything about meguiars and how to use their products. . Also thanks to Lynn for letting us use the facility and harrisburg auto auction. Great place for a class to be held Now i await the class in nj this saturday.

Thanks Meguairs for putting this class and other classes together. Mike, Rod, Lynn ..GREAT JOB
    Hope they come back to this area soon.

Registered Member
    Mike, Thanks so much for a wonderful class.

It was nice being able to watch a pro like Mike work. I definitely feel more comfortable with my PC now, and am now looking into getting a rotary. Mike's demonstration with the rotary was amazing .

This class was well worth the time and drive. I would recommend to anyone that if you get the opportunity to attend one of these classes, jump on the chance.

Thanks to Mike Phillips, Rod Kraft, Lynn Palmer and the Harrisburg Auto Auction for a great day.

Thanks,

Chris

first i would like to say thank you to everyone that made this happen. mike and rod are excellent teachers anything you need to know im sure they have the answers. i have to admit i was amazed that you could use the G-100 to remove swirls and other defects out of the paint. i do own one but i only used it to apply wax to the vehicle after i buffed it with my rotary. this weekend i have a 73 impala to detail so im going to try using my g-100 for the whole process. thanks again and im ready for the next class.

p.s. i wander if anyone reads the captions mike places with the photos on the forums there was one i found a little humorous

Smile

Wow! What a class! Where do I begin? So much info to soak up!

Everything was top notch. I liked having the PowerPoint presentation to go over a lot of the things you read on MOL, plus it helps having Mike go through it in depth. On top of that everyone had a lot of questions during the presentation. The hands-on session was even better. I think that will really help me perfect my technique with paint. I had never seen the DA used in person before so it answered a lot of those questions as well. It really answered my question on whether or not I wanted to get a DA for starters. The answer is definitely yes! Once I get approval from the finance committee at home, I’ll be making a purchase!

Thanks to Mike for being willing to fly across the country to put on a Meguiar’s Roadshow! Hope you didn’t get in too much trouble when you got home!

Thanks to Rod Kraft for helping out with the Roadshow! It’s awesome to have two paint care experts available to get their expertise and opinions on surface care.

Thanks to Lynn Palmer / Dealergoodies.com along with the Harrisburg Auto Auction for being willing to host the Meguiar’s Roadshow. The $30 registration fee to buy products at Dealergoodies.com was a plus! So many choices….

Thanks to Meguiar’s for being willing to send Mike across the country and for the goodies bag. With that kind of support, I can’t see using anything other than Meguiar’s.

Thanks to all the participants. It’s great hanging out with other car crazy people. The questions everyone raised were great. I’m still in awe of the poor guy that hit a deer on the way to the roadshow, but still came… That’s car crazy for you!

In closing, if you are debating whether or not, it’s worth it to go to a Meguiar’s Roadshow event, the answer is definitely yes. I drove 80 miles one way and I think I would have driven 180 miles one way. I just think it’s impressive when a company believes in their product and people enough, to put on a seminar 3000 miles away at little or no cost to its customers. It’s highly unusual in this day and age. All in all, I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information