• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a product for fake wood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a product for fake wood?

I did a search and found out some actually put wax on it like NXT or some plastic cleaner, does anyone have a link I can't find it, (not plastx)? I have tons of scratches that I'd like to get rid of, I think it's clearcoated, it's only a year old.

Re: Do you have a product for fake wood?

Originally posted by DS9
    I did a search and found out some actually put wax on it like NXT or some plastic cleaner, does anyone have a link I can't find it, (not PlastX)? I have tons of scratches that I'd like to get rid of, I think it's clear-coated, it's only a year old.
    It sounds like you're looking for the #17 Plastic Cleaner?

Mirror Glaze Clear Plastic Cleaner
    Mirror Glaze Clear Plastic Polish

Apply #17 Plastic Cleaner with a soft foam applicator pad and remove any excess, the follow this with the #10 Plastic Polish for an optically clear and anti-static finish.

If the #17 does not remove the scratches, then you will need to substitute a more aggressive product such as the [color-blue]PlastX[/color]

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');