• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's at Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow (KLIMS) 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's at Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow (KLIMS) 2006

One of the biggest automotive event in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow (KLIMS) 2006 was held in between 26th May 2006 to 4th June 2006 at the Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. For the first time, Meguiar's and Bufori jointly participated in this fabulous event. During this 10-day event, many visitors had gained knowledge about detailing from Meguiar's and not to mention about the amount of products being sold throughout the show. Many thanks to the team for putting so much of effort in order to make this show the most successful ever!
    zey's detailing photography blog

This is how the booth looks like with the team on standby.

Comment

The ellegant black Bufori MK III which is detailed by Meguiar's.

Comment

Comment

Mind you, this is the reflection on the door.

Comment

Last edited by zey; Jun 7, 2006, 05:10 AM.

Comment

The Bufori was treated with the NXT Tech Wax.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share these photos with our forum community Zey!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I really wonder whether the distributor here in Singapore are doing their job...???? They are doing injustice to this absolutely fabulous brand.... *frustrated*

There is no promotion whatsoever done by the distributor themselves, let alone hold detailing classes like what KL have...

Sigh...

Comment

Mike, as always my pleasure to share the fun in this community. Since Irvine is far apart from here, the only way to get close is by pictures and words.

Zeefauna, you may want to check with them about their plans on events. I'm sure they're willing to share with you. Perhaps Meguiar's is already alot more common and famous in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by zey
                      Zeefauna, you may want to check with them about their plans on events. I'm sure they're willing to share with you. Perhaps Meguiar's is already alot more common and famous in Singapore.
                      Well, i don't know about the already common and famous part. In fact, a lot of car enthusiast here do find getting some products a hassle. I myself have to get some #80 and #83 among other stuff through Amazon. Probably, and MAYBE it's not their fault that the retailers here do not want to carry the Mirror Glaze products on their shelves. But without them going out and promoting these products to the community, there is no way the retailers gonna be convinced that its gonna sell...

I can't even find the Supreme Shine MF Towels here. I bought a dozen of 3-packs from eBay just to get my hands on it...

Comment

hey zey

glad things are going well - everything looks great, but from an events point of view i wonder if you got money back for that sign that has meguiars spelled wrong? meguairs yo meguairs
                        2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Paulvr4, your eyes are truly a detailer's eyes...sharp as knife. I'll feedback this to them. Thanks alot!

Comment

In addition to the Bufori, the team also detailed a few other show cars for this event.

Comment

Sifu, great pics!!!
                              yep, so little posts, 'cause you guys have have made it easier for me, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');