• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want a T-Shirt ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There, fixed the "Product Not Found".

Comment

now I get "Image not available".....
      or only Americans get to see it LoL

Comment

Originally posted by OPA1
        TKDDAD those designs are really sweet, keep going, I'll take a dozen lol.
        THANKS !....just havin fun ...it's something I like to do when I'm not removing swirls !
        Bill Poirier
        West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Today i took some phonecalls to the Norwegian dealer and he got some shirts i can get for $30

This the black shirt with a huge Meguiar's logo on the back and a small in front.
          And the best part!!!!!! I`m not getting just one but 2
          Detailing cars is a form of art. Most appreciate it, few possess the required skill and even fewer understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arne
            Today i took some phonecalls to the Norwegian dealer and he got some shirts i can get for $30

This the black shirt with a huge Meguiar's logo on the back and a small in front.
            And the best part!!!!!! I`m not getting just one but 2
            HOW CAN I GET ONE (2 or 3 ) ?!!?!?!?!?
            Bill Poirier
            West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

I guess i was just luckey,i cant give you one but i will post a pickture when i get them
              Detailing cars is a form of art. Most appreciate it, few possess the required skill and even fewer understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arne
                I guess i was just luckey,i cant give you one but i will post a pickture when i get them
                ya tease !!!....thanks...can't wait to see it...
                Bill Poirier
                West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

If it came free with a large enough order I would probably order more to get it, but would not be interested in just buying one.
                  2000 SS Camaro, slightly modded.

Comment

Nice sample shirt !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jpierre
                      Nice sample shirt !!!!
                      Thanks jpierre....here's another idea I had....not sure where this is going to end but it's fun getting there !!

Bill Poirier
                      West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

And yet....another idea....

Bill Poirier
                        West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

Not that crazy about the online.com logo, but I really like the phrase "Where it's okay to show your stuff". However, I will still purchase the first shirt without the "online.com" part.

Comment

Originally posted by jpierre
                            Not that crazy about the online.com logo, but I really like the phrase "Where it's okay to show your stuff". However, I will still purchase the first shirt without the "online.com" part.
                            I've designed a few different shirts but these were specific to this forum (as per Mike P's request)....I think it would be great to get these shirts on the backs of people on the forum...it would only help to get more people interested in it...

the white shirt example didn't look good with just the rectangular logo so I sprayed some black paint around it....I do like them both and people have indicated their desire for a color other than black so that's why I tried white...grey is another option...black would be good for wearing "out"....
                            Bill Poirier
                            West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

I'm just going to keep trying until we get one !!!

Last edited by TKDDAD; Jun 26, 2006, 04:12 PM.
                              Bill Poirier
                              West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

Great shirt

Awesome idea for a shirt...but I agree that it's gotta be gray. Black is too hot to wear in the summer and white stains far too easily. Gray is the most ideal. Unless you offered pastels. That's a whole other thread, dude.

:-)
                                You wouldn't understand...it's a Pontiac-thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');