• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures & Comments from Piscataway, New Jersey June 10th Class!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are some of my pics

Rod's Ride

The Hood

Some Products

Wet sanding

Last edited by 18twolf; Jun 13, 2006, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I have never walked away from one of Rod's seminars with out learning something of great valuable .... A master craftsman and an excellent teacher.

[i]Originally posted by RZ Autodetailing
      Rod using the temp gauge
      [/B]
      RZ that was not the "Temp Gauge" Rod is holding, it is the "Digital Paint Thickness Gauge" the temp gauge was the tool that put a red Laser sight on the surface when in operation.

The other play toy was the Radio Shack" 63-1133 micro scope "

If you place your mouse on the underlined word you can go to the links for each tool...

I had a GREAT time, nice to see some old friends and nice to meet new ones also.

Good Luck all with this new Knowledge
      Rich
      If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
      DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Thanks for the correction Rich,over 600 people saw this post and you picked it right out ..good eye..
        Last edited by RZ Autodetailing; Jun 13, 2006, 09:15 PM.
        RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

RZ, don't know if you got that email other day but your PM's are overfull.

Comment

No Scarface i didnt get that pm..e mail me at RZ_Autodetailing@comcast.net talk to you later.
            RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Link for the foam pad cleaning brush that Rod was using.

Foam Pad Conditioning Brush
              1996 Towncar Diamond Anniversary Edition
              1992 Mark VII Bill Blass Edition

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/index.htm

Comment

RZ

No problem, Were all in the hobby together.... a Family so to speak... a dysfunctional family but still a family.

96TC
                Thanks for the forgotten brush up-date.
                I was amazed by your daughter....She looked as if she was board out of her mine, but she was still listening to everything being said.... your going to have(all ready do)a great "Car Crazy Kid" there and when she get her hands on a PC..... LOOK-OUT!!!! she might be better than both of us.
                Rich
                If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

This class was great. I had never attended a detailing class before. And even though I would say I am just an enthusiast that likes to have a shiny car I was able to learn a lot in this advance class. Rod is an terrific instruct and i was able to understand and learn a lot in the class.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');