• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant

Anyone use this before? I am looking for some protection for my dash, but do not want a glare or an insane shine. Is this some good stuff?

Thanks
    2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

I have not tried it but iy uo want a natural look i would go for natural shine of #40. note the natural shine smells really good and #40 smells like cheap fake new car smell.
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Re: Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant

Originally posted by MikeGT
      Anyone use this before? I am looking for some protection for my dash, but do not want a glare or an insane shine. Is this some good stuff?

Thanks
      It doesn't have much of a good smell to it like Natural Shine (which I'd recommend), it smells like the GC leather cleaner/conditioner in a bottle as I remember. But it does offer good protection.

Comment

I usually just wipe the GC with a terry towel after I apply it. Gives it a nice look, not too plastic or shiney.
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');