• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#7 Show Car Glaze and Deep Crystal Step2 Pure Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Sherwin, is it a retail shop? this Hypercoat company.
    and where is USJ1 exactly? near Subang Parade?

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
      my machine i like #3 more than #7... but no one seems to use #3??? i think that it is an awsome overlooked product!
      I have #3 but have not used it yet.
      I have a PC and rotary both so I think i will try the #3 the next time.
      As to the #7 I washed then clayed then used PC and # 80 and after it was like a mirror i applied #7 it looked a little better but was a ***** to remove. Maybe I had it too thick don't know but have read of others complaining about being hard to remove.
      It does a good job just not user friendly.
      Black Bart

Comment

I was in the same boat as you about a month ago. I kept reading these odd stories about #7, I ended up just buying DC2 and had good results with it. Then topped it off with some nxt
        2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

I have both #7 and DCP. I have used both and I like DCP more. Easier to work with.
          /Keith
          2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

yes true to that about #7,
            sometimes when I'm too tired, I wouldn't even bother about #7(the only polish I have) and just proceed to NXT...
            it's too tiresome removing it

Comment

I just did a detail on my truck the other day. I washed, clayed, ColorX'ed, the used No.7. I followed the instructions, and it came off easy, and did a wonderful job. I followed it with Gold Class wax. I alternate back and forth between it and NXT. I can't decide which one looks better.
              2005 GMC Sierra-Black(Oh Yeah it's Black )

Comment

I was preparing my car for a show this weekend and after reading this thread I decided to try the #3
                The surface was in excellent shape just a few very small scratches from detailing at the shows. I used a lake country black pad and #3 this very quickly jeweled the finish and wiped off without much difficulty. I used another black pad and NXT wiped it then let it set 24 hours and toped it with Pinnacle Souveran.
                My car is BLACK and at the show the judge told me he needed sun glasses that my car was blinding him.
                Black Bart

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');