• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we?

Who are we?

We'd like to take a poll and ask our members to vote in it by selecting their age group. We'd like to know the demographic make-up of our forum. Please take a moment to vote in the poll, please be honest when voting.

Thanks!
    16 to 25
    25.88%
    26 to 35
    28.40%
    36 to 45
    20.59%
    46 to 55
    15.38%
    56 to 65
    7.98%
    65 and older...
    1.76%
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

I'll go first, I'm 45, built on February 12th, 1961

I've been using Meguiar's products since 1978 when I was 17 years old working on my 1948 Plymouth Coupe.

The first Meguiar's product I used was their paste cleaner/wax in a can just like the one pictured here,

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Started using Meguiar's products about 2 years ago and haven't really gone anywhere else . Prior to that, I have absolutely no recollection of what I use to use, since I had only waxed a car twice before Meguiar's came along
      #21 - Synthetic Sealant For Sale!
      Will ship internationally!
      Check the 'For Sale' section.
      Also selling #7 & Backing Plates

Comment

31 years old..

Been using Meg's for about 2 years.
        Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

17. Been using Meguiars products since about April...

Comment

45 years young, been using Meguiar's products for 29 years now

Comment

I'm 48 and have been a voracious reader of the forum since I purchased a new car last May...first new car in 14 years so I wanted to do it right...not sure exactly how I found the forum but have been addicted to it ever since..started detailing when I was 17 and used Rain Dance on my 1972 Chevy Vega...gotta picture of it somewhere....I'll find and come back and edit this...
              Bill Poirier
              West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

turning 19 next week!

using since..2003? 3 years
                BLINK Detailing
                Serving the GTA Area

Comment

26, Been switching to meg's for the last 6 months. Still have some inferior product that I will use up on my tractors. THE TRUCK is all meg's.
                  Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

A big 54 yrs for me. Used some Megs products many years ago. Even then heard they were the way to go. Using Megs exclusively since Sept. 2005. Very happy with products, support, forum, etc.
                    2006 Mercedes C-55 AMG black
                    2000 BMW 328ci silver-totalled by son (no injuries)
                    1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 deep amythest

Comment

Turned 30 yesterday. I've been using Meguiar's for about 14 years. I think the first product I used was the cleaner wax.

Comment

I'm 21.

I've been using Meguiars on and off for around 5 years, but mostly in the last 2 years with Gold Class, DC and random shampoos, NXT, ect.

Within the past month I have bought so many products though, including the DA!
                        Troy - TSR6

Comment

18, ever sine I got my 2004 Ford Ranger on my 16th b-day ive been playing around with megs, it was NXT that finally won me over, I own other brands but megs did the most for me.

Comment

hey mike check this out -- BD: 02.13.61 -- wowo with meguiars -- about 2 yrs --

Comment

34 years old here, born on date- 02/03/72. I used Meguiars along w/ other companies products for last 18 years. I have used Meguiars professional detail line along with a few consumer line products EXCLUSIVELY since February 2005 ( last 16 months )

I love my G100, 83, 80, and especially #21.........

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');