• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who are we?

I'm only 16 but have really fallen in love with detailing. I've been taking care of my family's cars for years, but it wasn't until the past year or two that I truly developed a passion for it. Within that time, I've researched and learned sooooo much from Meguiar's and this online forum and have really developed an understanding of how to properly detail and maintain cars. I'm a 100% Meguiar's user and I owe them everything for getting me started in the world of detailing. I've tried other company's products, but nothing has ever matched the results I can achieve with Meguiars. Their incredible products and the success I've had with them is truly what has driven me to become so interested in car detailing and, for better or for worse, become car crazy.

While I'm posting this, I'd like to thank Mike Phillips for everything he has done for me. I'm a new member on these forums and only posted a few times, but I've been reading on here for months and I've seen your instructional videos and you have taught me so much in such a short amount of time. It's awesome that you're so passionate with your work that you're willing to take the time to teach your fellow detailers (like the guy detailing the Ferrari Fiorano 355 F1) and all of the car enthusiasts on here all of the things that you know and that you have learned from experience. You should be proud of what you've done for this industry and your teaching has been invaluable to me and I'm sure plenty of other people too. Thank you so much for all that you've done.

Comment

I'm 20 years old.
      --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

I'm 17 and I started using Megs since last August.

Comment

17 years old, been using megs for a year and forever more.
          Alex
          1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
          1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

And another 17 years old one here.
            I'm using Meguiar's for about 3/4 year now and am so happy with it that I don't want to try anyting else.
            Meguiar's addicted!

Comment

I'm 38 ... live in Alabama ... work for NASA (18 years) ... play Fender Strat doing some good 80's stuff like Dokken, Crue, Cinderella - still learning (1 year). Passionate about detailing, but still a novice. I have many Meguiar's products and I'm an exclusive user. These forums are an invaluable resource!

The chemists and engineers behind this product line really shows in the quality of the products - thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson_One View Post
                Passionate about detailing, but still a novice. I have many Meguiar's products and I'm an exclusive user. These forums are an invaluable resource!

The chemists and engineers behind this product line really shows in the quality of the products - thanks much!
                but I'm 28
                2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
                2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

I am 42 I have been detailing cars since I was knee high to a grass hopper. When i was younger people always asked how many coats of wax do I have on my cars. Now its "kids and don't touch the windows or anything but the door handle please." I hate hand prints on car windows.
                  Please look, but DO NOT TOUCH!!!

Comment

detailing since 4 years

Comment

i'm 21 almost 22... senior year on college majoring in Computer Science.

Comment

Love everything cars, been using meguires since my second car. Currently on my 5th vehicle.
                        Remember amatures built the ARK, proffesionals built the titanic

Comment

I will soon, this summer, hit that half century mark and I have been using Meg's since about the same time as Mr. Phillips- late '70's.
                          Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

23, I want to say I was around 5 or 6 when I first helped my Dad wax his car. He always used Meguiar's so I followed suit .
                            Robert- 2004 Mustang GT, Black, "My second full-time Job"

Comment

I`m Joergen. 26 years old. I live in Northern Norway. I`m a musician, and I also work as a caretaker for psycic challenged youth.
                              I`m a big fan of Audi`s....

Been using Meguiar`s for about 5 years now. Used AutoGlym, Turtle and Sonax before.
                              My first purchase was ScratchX, DC 123, GC liquid and Supreme Shine towels
                              Prices for Meg is insane in my country, so I import from the US.
                              I use Meguiar`s because I`ve never been disappointed in a product, which I find to be quite unique.

-And this forum gives me the opportunity to read and ask about the products.

Last 3 years I`ve been detailing for money. This year I`ve rented a garage, so I`ll be stepping it up a notch. This also means I can detail during the looong winters as well!

I love detailing with all the exitement and challenges it brings.
                              Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
                              Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
                              00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

I am 26 years old and I have been using Meguiars since I was 17. It all started with the cleaner wax that I had found in a closet. (not sure how it got there) Ever since then I have been using Meguiars faithfully and cant get myself to try anything else. The more I have learned about Meguiars, the more I have fallen in love and know that I am using superior products.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');