• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who are we?

I'm 36 and have been using Meguiar's for about 12 years now. Prior to that I used various products like Armor All for the interior and Turtle Wax for the exterior. I was never satisfied with the results. Then I picked up some Meguiar's wax just because I saw it there on the store shelf and wanted to try something new in hopes that it would work more to my liking. I have know idea why I chose Meguiar's at that time. I've been hooked ever since and am now using Meguiar's for about 95% of my detailing. It is the greatest stuff on earth!!

Comment

model '78 rolling here ... so i'm 29
      have been using Megs almost 10 years now ... since the first time i got some money to spend on car care products for my first ride .. White '89 VW bug.

Comment

I'm 47 years old. 1960 model.
        Have been using Meguiars since my first car, a 1969 mail Jeep I got in 1975.
        Have now a 98 Tacoma. (nice work truck). A 58 Nash Metropolitan and a 2000
        Mustang (for the wife). Meguiars on all of them !

Comment

35 and using Meg's for about 16 years.
          ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

27 here, was a big Zaino user. Avoided Meguires because I didn't know better. I thought the more the product was the better it had to be, glad to see I was wrong.

Comment

39 years old, only discovered Meguiars about 4-5 years ago. I am quite glad I did!

Comment

39 and have been with Meg's for the past 6 years.

Comment

24 have been using megs for about 3 months, but before that I have been a reader for a very long time.

Comment

I remember those cans.
                    LASCrew
                    Bagged, Shaved & Flamed on 22's

Comment

I'm 26 and I've been using Meguiar's since I found this forum after I bought a used car 4 months ago. No doubt Meguiar's are the best

Comment

I'm 55 and have used Meguiar's products since 1978.

Comment

Im 29. Been using Meg's products for the last 14 years.
                          If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Syd here, I'm 34, been using megs for about 10 years now.
                            SYDSTER

Comment

Originally posted by 101impala View Post
                              38.....Dedicated Megs user. I have tried it all before but nothing gives me results or comments like Meguiars does. Now all I have to do is find time to do my own car and stop doing everyone elses.

Andy
                              101impala
                              Well I am 40 now!(almost 41) And everything has pretty much stayed the same. I'm just 2 years older and a lot wiser due to reading the forum and keeping up with things.

Andy
                              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I'm 54 and started when my dad wanted help in waxing his 63 Impala SS using Meg's wax and that was in 63. I always use some of Meg's products and seen the changes done to them over the yrs. I was in the Military for 20 yrs and from there have seen Meg's products from Saigon to the Gulf area. I'm always looking for the perfect swirl free finish and the perfect shine that makes people think it's wet....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');