• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who are we?

I am just 23 and an ex military guy, been detailing on and off for about 10 years and just recently started my own business after working for others but my idea of detailing wasn't the same as theirs if you know what i mean. Yes that means i started at 13. I was working for a close friends performance shop during my summers and school breaks cleaning and detailing the cars they worked on that varied from daily drivers to high dollar exotics. It was then that the owner taught me things that i still use today and introduced me to Meguiar's .
    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
    210-281-8151

Comment

I'm 34 been detailing on/off for about around 21yrs. started really pounding into it for about 13yrs. doing alot of high end private detail's mostly where the money is and alot less work sometimes' lol

I have had a chance to use many different products' some not made anymore and some i wish they would stop making lol from 1.00 waxes to 8,000.00 waxes hope to try the new 30,000.00 wax but don't know if that will ever happen cross my fingers'

I have used meguiars' for close to the 10-13yrs. and have seen many of the products' they have come and go but they alway's seem to get better whoo hoo hope to see more keep up the good work and keep passing it on from one gen to the next BARRY

I no way shape or form think i'm a pro detailer best of the best (((ok maybe a little lol))) as many claim to be i do what i like and i do it great an learn something new every day we all like to say and think we are the best but hey lets' be real no one is the best and not for long if they are it is a hobby and a passion for me and to detail some of the cars' people can only dream of and make some cash on the way is a great deal for me
      Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello,
        I'll be 58 on Friday May 30th and first used Meguiars on a 1989 mustang GT convertable(red) Been using it ever since. Always heard it was the best.

Comment

Born 12/25/1963....I've been using Meguiars since I got my first car at 16..Had a friend with a Porsche 924 that always used "Mirror glaze" and I've been using Meguairs ever since.
          I have tried all of the new high end product...won't slam them, had some good result, but I always come back to meguiars!

Comment

WOW to be young again i think i forgot that feeling how about you MIKE P.
            Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm 23 and have been using Meguiar's since 17. I was waxing the first car I was able to drive with Gold class! Little did I know that there are other things than wax!
              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I'm 57 and got introduced to Meguiar's in the early 70's when I used the Mirror Glaze clear plastic products to keep the windscreen looking good on my motorcycle.
                too many cars, not enough time.....

Comment

shish my age group won the voting heheheheheh
                  Come close to me, be loved and eaten when done!!!!!

Comment

54 and going strong. Well, going anyway. Been using Megs since the mid 70's and doing the machine polish thing for about 4 years now.

Comment

57 Here,been used pc for 10 years,mequiers since 70

Comment

I smell something Hungarian...

Comment

Originally posted by Bence View Post
                          I smell something Hungarian...
                          Ha ha,half Hungarian,half Slovak.

Comment

49 and getting back in shape Used to wash and clean my own car in my early 30's. Some 15 years later, owning a few vehicles at the moment, and with high gas prices, figured I'd save a few bucks washing them myself.

I'd like to attend one of Meguiar's detailing classes. My friend did and he has about the shiniest car in our small group.

Comment

61 here and have been using Meg's since some members were born.
                              Great forum with some great people .

Comment

25, using meguiars for 9 years

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');